19 Black workers sue UPS for hostile work environment.

PeakMode

Arrive Peak Leave
I found it rather surprising that this happen at a UPS facility especially if you are a Driver, PT Sup, or PT anything you get treated like crap equally. I am assuming they are going to blame this along with over allow, and back pay as to why they are going to start acting very cheap with supplies for all.

UPSER1987

I found it rather surprising that this happen at a UPS facility especially if you are a Driver, PT Sup, or PT anything you get treated like crap equally. I am assuming they are going to blame this along with over allow, and back pay as to why they are going to start acting very cheap with supplies for all.

If you think that this behavior is “you get treated like crap equally” you are sorely missing the point here. I don’t know who the “they” is in your statement , but this much more than an hourly vs management issue.

eats packages

Deranged lunatic
I have not looked into the article until today but I must be in snowflake country because if the same behavior happened here we would dogpile that racist MFR faster than two sups could bang each other in a trailer.
Lots of women, lots of color, lots of gayness going around lol. Less so the drivers but they know better having kids in school, etc. It's hard to compare the parts that are good and the parts that are bad in your neck of the woods I suppose.

F

Frankie's Friend

I work at a small hub in Ohio, right dab in the middle of Trump country. I've heard multiple co-workers and even PT sups use the N-word, along with other racist vocabulary.
He have zero African American employees.
Yeah, and I've heard a bunch of my friends that are black call each other the "N" word.

Right in the middle of Obama country.

F

Frankie's Friend

Stevie Wonder can see the difference. Can you?
Nope. That's Superstition. Gained by Living for the City.

Just another double standard used to cause hate for no reason.
That I can see.

But then, I've only been married once. Do you suppose Stevie Wonder can see that difference?
Aren't (weren't) they Lovely?

Let's Move on to Higher Ground and talk about something we can fix.
You can't fix what people don't want fixed.

BTW...some of my best friends are black and there isn't any racial tension where I work.

Respect and a smile breeds friendships and respect in return.
Let's not make this a contentious issue when it doesn't have to be.

Last edited by a moderator:

Analbumcover

ControlPkgs
l-48052-humans-originate-from-africa-so-technically-we-all-have-the-n-word-pass.jpg

watdaflock?

Nope. That's Superstition. Gained by Living for the City.

Just another double standard used to cause hate for no reason.
That I can see.

But then, I've only been married once. Do you suppose Stevie Wonder can see that difference?
Aren't (weren't) they Lovely?

Let's Move on to Higher Ground and talk about something we can fix.
You can't fix what people don't want fixed.

BTW...some of my best friends are black and there isn't any racial tension where I work.

Respect and a smile breeds friendships and respect in return.
Let's not make this a contentious issue when it doesn't have to be.

Hilarious. Whites are the cause of what you believe is the double standard! The relationships are not the same. That's why fellow blacks can use the n-word, but not whites.
I know girls who call each other "bitch" but if I do it.....all heck breaks loose!

Last edited:
F

Frankie's Friend

Hilarious. Whites are the cause of what you believe is the double standard! The relationships are not the same. That's why fellow blacks can use the n-word, but not whites.
I know girls who call each other "bitch" but if I do it.....all heck breaks loose!
You started the jab. I just responded to the childishness.

Neither whites, blacks, Hispanics, middle eastern, nor asians are to blame for prejudice and hate.

People with hate inside are to blame regardless of the color of their skin.

I've been spat at by non caucasian gentlemen while delivering depressed areas because I was white skinned. I've been called names that other white skinned people define as hate titles. I don't use the N word.

Does that mean that I have a right to blame all the non caucasian folks for the nasty actions of people with their skin color?

Get a grip. Hate and prejudice starts in the heart of a person and then comes out of their mouth.

Don't pin your sensitivity on me.
I'm not that gullible.