2 days on time network... 2 days where it feels like 2005

opie

In my area this push has been dead serious. And it has been getting enforced. Spc has dropped 5-20 per route, late pick ups have also been moved an hour forward.

We have had major issues with drivers running out of hours on Friday even this time of year.... magically everything has been fixed

All for us to “get home and spend time with our families”. Ya ok

Weird. It's business as usual here in 177. Maybe they are targeting "trouble" areas only. Could be a PR ploy.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
In order for this to have any chance of working

Wouldn’t the whole network need to be on-time

Typical UPS the left hand is “ontime” while the right has no idea what it even means

DumbTruckDriver

Allergic to cardboard.
The on time network is getting pushed here. Stops per car is down, and most of us are getting in early. There’s even talk of earlier start times next week.

The thing is, we’re going to be losing RDO in the middle of all this. It’s about to get interesting...
AE11280A-FF92-4BDF-B51E-B5A63C5B8A5C.gif

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
On time network= start 15 minuets earlier/ stand around loading your car waiting on air for 20 minuets/ 15 stops heavier instead of 15 stops lighter.
Working great so far. Smh. What a joke.

Mr. Marshall

They can show flashes of competance but the fact remains no one else is held to the same standard in this company as delivery drivers. I expect to come in everyday with a sabotaged day waiting for me, cleaning up messes and dispatch errors before I even get on the road, and to perform small miracles just to have a decent day.

I am voting no. I will wait to see if the proposal changes my mind and if not I will influence others to also vote no. I've got so much venom that I'm actually looking forward to the annual united way harassment so I can unleash.
I truly feel sorry for you. Why would you continue to work here?

TearsInRain

IE boogeyman
any contract benefit is ancillary

we were hemmorhaging money on late airs at a disgusting level

this won’t last though because all it takes is some :censored2: DM yelling at his managers about LIB and then a trailer leaves 10min late or the drivers leave late and the whole cycle starts again

oldngray

nowhere special
any contract benefit is ancillary

we were hemmorhaging money on late airs at a disgusting level

this won’t last though because all it takes is some :censored2: DM yelling at his managers about LIB and then a trailer leaves 10min late or the drivers leave late and the whole cycle starts again
picdump_2784_45.jpg