2 DWI's and driving for UPS

CigarLvr

You may be able to drive a Package car, but you will never be able to drive Feeders. By Federal law, if you have two DUI's you lose your ability to get a CDL for life.

phester7

They called me for package car driver and i had a dwi 2 years ago and they said i would have to wait another year a total of 3 some drivers i talked to said thats wasn't the rule, does any1 know the rule or not im in ny

Johney

They called me for package car driver and i had a dwi 2 years ago and they said i would have to wait another year a total of 3 some drivers i talked to said thats wasn't the rule, does any1 know the rule or not im in ny
If UPS see's it on your driving record still, game over. The rules change once you become a driver and get a DUI.

UPSGUY72

They only look at the last 3 years off your driving record no matter what area your located in.

UPSGUY72

If UPS see's it on your driving record still, game over. The rules change once you become a driver and get a DUI.

Yes they do before they would find you a inside job. Now they don't have to.

OldManAllowance

In my district you need a 3 year clean driving record. But with 2 DWI's within 2 years my question is how long were your driving privileges revoked?