2 three day weekends or 1 four day weekend?

2 three day weekends or 1 four day weekend

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Catatonic

Nine Lives
With Labor Day coming up, it seemed like an interesting question is whether you would rather have this Monday off (2 three day weekends) or this Friday off (one four day weekend)?

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
With Labor Day coming up, it seemed like an interesting question is whether you would rather have this Monday off (2 three day weekends) or this Friday off (one four day weekend)?
Either way, you'd need to book out one to make your math work for either scenario.

UPSGUY72

The real day you'd want off if you're in package is the day after a holiday that falls on either end of the weekend.

That would only be for those holiday that we work but cut a lot of routes. (Columbus day, Veterans Day, MLK Day, Etc) Holidays that we don't work Monday Tuesday basically becomes Monday as most of in not all the packages are already at each center Sat Morning.

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
That would only be for those holiday that we work but cut a lot of routes. (Columbus day, Veterans Day, MLK Day, Etc) Holidays that we don't work Monday Tuesday basically becomes Monday as most of in not all the packages are already at each center Sat Morning.
With orders from the internet going stronger than ever PU pieces on Tuesday are nasty and they push loads that would have hit Monday to Tuesday, resulting in a very heavy Tuesday for both deliveries and PU's. I have a UPS store on my route that will send out close to 200 on Monday's. The day after a holiday its closer to 250-275, from one store.

F

FrigidAdCorrector

I took Friday for one nice 4 day weekend. Love it

Sent using BrownCafe App

jaker

trolling
I took the Friday after Labor Day off and I got the 12th off also

But being the nice guy I am I gave up my 12th off to another driver who had more important things to do then me

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
I don't take any personal days or optional days off. I always take an unpaid day and use all my optionals and sick days for 2 extra weeks of vacation. Id rather be off 9 days than use a day here and there. Once you do this job for a while your body appreciates the extra 9 days off.