2005 Annual Report

over9five

Staff member
Anyone looking at it?

I never want to hear the words, "Volumes down" again. 3.75 billion packages- Highest volume in UPS history.

How about "Cash and investments" down 41% from 2004. That seems large. Anyone know why?

Reading further.....

brett636

over9five said:
Anyone looking at it?

I never want to hear the words, "Volumes down" again. 3.75 billion packages- Highest volume in UPS history.

How about "Cash and investments" down 41% from 2004. That seems large. Anyone know why?

Reading further.....

On hand cash was used to purchase Overnight and the large(read: 800 new semis) truck order if I'm not mistaken. Thats why its so far down.

Coldworld

60 months and counting
yeah, highest volume in history and clowns like monte are running their mouths that ups is going under. Highest volume in history, overnite ready to go online very soon and start taking volume from fedex freight and yellow. Ups international, growing as fast or faster than fedex in most intl markets. ups supply chain solutions has double digit growth. I see a new basic account almost on a daily basis....thanks usps for your support, sorry you suck. New trucks and feeders, its about time. First time in history with 1 billion in profit in one quarter, how many years do you think it will take fedex or dhl to do that, I wont hold my breath. but of course ups management still says that were making a penny a package, now how many years have they been saying that. And dont forget wall street, were not doing too good in the transportation sector....what the hell are they talking about, UPS IS THE TRANSPORTATION SECTOR, like it or not its true.