2014 Peak Playbook

I remember a time when EVERYONE in mgmt, supervision, IE, HR, anyone FT in operations had there Browns on ready to go and help out when and where needed but not anymore there all to high and mighty to help out, heck most of them are heading home before 6.pm.
Too many driver follow ups.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
How about if.............They keep some parts in stock. So they can fix our vehicles!
It it's tires you need...we got plenty. Anything else will take a week to get in...
CAM00001.jpg

upsbeernut

Sometimes i feel like a nut sometimes i dont
instead of expending so much wasted time effort and energy on a "playbook" i'd like to see some real.concrete plans for a smoother peak.
I'd just like to hear a plan. Nothing has been said or done except for that friend shuttle to work starting next Tuesday. Should have been the part timers. Drivers have already offered 100.00 for the sticker to park in our parking lot.

upsbeernut

How about if.............They keep some parts in stock. So they can fix our vehicles!
They have a deadline in automotive and in reality I don't see them getting the 30 plus package cars lining the carwash area being fixed with band aids . Thats the ups way, put a band aid on the problem , never fix it for good.

They have a deadline in automotive and in reality I don't see them getting the 30 plus package cars lining the carwash area being fixed with band aids . Thats the ups way, put a band aid on the problem , never fix it for good.
All you have to do is believe. It will be a miracle and all those red tags will be fully operational inside a week.

upsbeernut

Its gonna be a unorganized mess. If it takes me 15 minutes to get a call tag printed that wasn't in my file for that day. Well its gonna be a friend cluster with a lot of overtime. Yeah we win! They rely on our knowledge and driving skill which doesn't matter to the bean counters upstairs, guess what it will in January. Quarter profits this 24 th can't wait.

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
My center manager is getting long in the tooth and will be eligible to retire in about 5 years. I truly think he is being set up for failure so he can be demoted and not draw a center manager's retirement