2014 Peak Playbook

upsbeernut

Sometimes i feel like a nut sometimes i dont
My center manager is getting long in the tooth and will be eligible to retire in about 5 years. I truly think he is being set up for failure so he can be demoted and not draw a center manager's retirement
I believe that, I think they keep a list of possible retirees and set up demotions. If you have noticed lately like I have, the bar is set way too high for them as well as the driver. As a driver we can only do as much as humanly possible. CMS and managers can t work together along with the dispatcher. They are under a microscope along with the lower cost of their early departure.

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
I like loving spoonful or used to. Good point happy , light hearted, unlike what's gonna happen. But a useful tool to keep around for a morale booster since its a negative number.
I could carry less what they do at peak really. I don't get worked up over that nonsense at all. Its going to blow whatever dude ya know. Get home at 11 every night n get my drink n blaze on and hit the sack at 130 or 2 and pop up at 6 or 630 and do it all over again. Rinse and repeat. SOME KIND OF MONSTER lol. CHEERS LADIES lol.

upsbeernut

My departure will be in four years since the rumor of pension might be jeopardized after this contract hopefully I doubt it for all my brothers behind me.

upsbeernut

I could carry less what they do at peak really. I don't get worked up over that nonsense at all. Its going to blow whatever dude ya know. Get home at 11 every night n get my drink n blaze on and hit the sack at 130 or 2 and pop up at 6 or 630 and do it all over again. Rinse and repeat. SOME KIND OF MONSTER lol. CHEERS LADIES lol.
Same scenario here too but up at 5 am, gym ,breakfast in the car and leaving at 630 to the shuttle location. Can you tell this shuttle to work is bothering me? I think its too institutionalized. Fridays check will be the saving grace along with the weekend rest period and going into another tax bracket over 100000. Cheers!

S

selfcancelsignal

. Extremely gay for sure but funny as hell freakin cornballs lol.
I'll stick with John Sebas. & his mellow '60's hippie version. Never even knew RSF covered it. Wish I still didn't. Haha. It's "I'm Too Sexy" & 0 else.

S

selfcancelsignal

. Good one here, super old school. He was definitely a pot head, dude too dam happy and mellow lmfao.
The best time to hear this song is over the beginning credits of "Welcome Back Kotter". Love the visuals.

porkwagon

Don't forget forcing us to deliver on Black Friday. That will solve everything.
Like many of us, I very much looked forward to that 4 day weekend, mini vaca. But now that I have to work it, I will do 10 hrs at double time plus holiday. The pay should cover most of Christmas.