2016 Democratic Convention Set to be a Disaster for the Democrats

moreluck

golden ticket member
What I think is funny as hell was DWS volunteering to help Priebus co-chair the RNC to have control over "such a mess".
Karma!!!!!!!!!!!!!

newfie

and now another democratic email scandal right before the DNC convention. love watching the dems crap the bed.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
and now another democratic email scandal right before the DNC convention. love watching the dems crap the bed.

Yes, we have issues too. But, we don't have Trump, and the Dems are interested in wider subjects other than Benghazi!!, and the Hillary emails. That's about all you've got, other than a vague slogan of "Make America Great Again" with no means or ideas to do so.

DumbTruckDriver

Allergic to cardboard.
The DNC will have a great convention, with no disasters!

They will have learned from all of DRUMPFS mistakes and they wont repeat them.

Plus, no stupid woman from slutvenia claiming to have a college degree to plagiarize anybodys speech.

And unless the DNC digs up some old washed up actors, like CHACHI, then I dont think the Convention will be anything but AWESOME!

Good luck pretending you wont watch it.

We know you will.

TOS.
No doubt a koolaid drinker like you would think the DNC will be AWESOME!

They're already having drama with Wasserman Shultz and the leaked emails.

Both of these parties are :censored3:ing dumpster fires.

bbsam

Staff member
I really don't see this as a big deal. The DNC was backing Clinton and not Bernie?! Shocking!

Wikileaks puts out stuff.and I'm left thinking, "yeah? and?" Not a whole lot of "news".

BrownArmy

I really don't see this as a big deal. The DNC was backing Clinton and not Bernie?! Shocking!

Wikileaks puts out stuff.and I'm left thinking, "yeah? and?" Not a whole lot of "news".

It was an open secret, and now it's just open.

As if the RNC wasn't working against Trump during the Republican primaries.

Lulz.

Welcome to American politics folks, honestly, not much to see here, move along.

tonyexpress

Whac-A-Troll Patrol
Staff member
Pressure mounts on Wasserman Schultz to resign

Democratic National Committee Chairwoman Debbie Wasserman Schultz faced intense pressure Sunday to resign her post and was meeting with party leaders about her future, several told CNN, urging her to quell a growing controversy threatening to disrupt Hillary Clinton's nominating convention.

"She's been quarantined," another top Democrat said of Wasserman Schultz, following a meeting Saturday night.
David Axelrod, a former top adviser to Barack Obama's presidential campaigns and a CNN senior political commentator, said Wasserman Schultz should resign.

Quarantined? OMG. LOL!

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns

What about the whole Jewish thing? Will that get a pass? Seems really bad, no?

bbsam

Staff member
It was an open secret, and now it's just open.

As if the RNC wasn't working against Trump during the Republican primaries.

Lulz.

Welcome to American politics folks, honestly, not much to see here, move along.
It's beyond that.

Remember "Americans are being spied on by their government!"? Well, yeah. They even named it something cool: Patriot Act.

Remember "The CIA is spying on Germany!" I recall someone commenting on how Merkel's shock could only be theatrics considering the prowess of Germany's spy network. If anything she was probably holding the CIA in disdain for letting it leak out.

Wikileaks has yet to put out anything that I could find truly shocking.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll

Where is the scandal? Bernie is an INDEPENDENT and the DNC doesnt owe him a thing. If bernie wanted DNC support, he should have been a democrat.

How you view this as a scandal is simply you repeating what you have been told to repeat.

TOS.

newfie

Yes, we have issues too..

ah issues too? this one is huge it finally shows the collusion that not only took place to deny Bernie a chance to get elected but it shows the collusion that took place between the liberal media and the DNC. This one is Huge. KA Boom!!

newfie

when not denying racist terminology you're in complete denial about a collusion that puts our entire electoral process in question?

ah and our so called free unbiased press. hmm? free lunch is over.

bbsam

Staff member
when not denying racist terminology you're in complete denial about a collusion that puts our entire electoral process in question?

ah and our so called free unbiased press. hmm? free lunch is over.
It took Wikileaks to inform you that the political system is rigged?

So do you also believe that we live in a "free market society? No. Not even you could be that naive.