Netflix: Colony.....a review. Warning: Liberal Democrat reader discretion.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
So it’s a series I see
Yes. 24 episodes long. That’s a much better than the Turkish show, Ertugul. That show had me totally entranced for 420 episodes and a few months. I enjoyed every episode though. Lol.

35415A71-ABC3-48A4-BA4A-D3F9EF4BBE56.jpeg

qdg2

Not sure why that’s relevant, but if you must know, I identify as non-binary.
It's relevant going forward....

I don't know a lot of males that wax poetically about vistas and cinematography....

Or like when the Wife says "We have tickets for so and so musical....".

Any hint of a liberal perspective and loss of all interest is sealed.

Based on your limited perspective and description(just that little bit) your show has been added to the hundreds and hundreds of wouldn't watch it if you paid me.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
It's relevant going forward....

I don't know a lot of males that wax poetically about vistas and cinematography....

Or like when the Wife says "We have tickets for so and so musical....".

Any hint of a liberal perspective and loss of all interest is sealed.

Based on your limited perspective and description(just that little bit) your show has been added to the hundreds and hundreds of wouldn't watch it if you paid me.
AE4B369F-FD9F-4884-A741-EADA8C719C75.gif

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus

I just finished watching this show. It’s about two Asian-American people who have road rage in LA towards each other and the sheer craziness that happens after. The show as well as the actors have won multiple awards. The soundtrack is fantastic with 90’s alt rock. They call it a dark comedy. You’re on the edge of your seat with every episode waiting to see what crazy happens next. Lol.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.

I just finished watching this show. It’s about two Asian-American people who have road rage in LA towards each other and the sheer craziness that happens after. The show as well as the actors have won multiple awards. The soundtrack is fantastic with 90’s alt rock. They call it a dark comedy. You’re on the edge of your seat with every episode waiting to see what crazy happens next. Lol.
Unrealistic. Pew pew pew.