2016 Democratic Convention Set to be a Disaster for the Democrats

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Hilaryemailserverhillary.jpg

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
Are you FRICKEN BLIND?????

There are 8 STANDING FLAGS, 4 on each side of the stage.

Are you really this dense? The power of suggestion has worked wonders on your intelligence.

TOS.
Are those the smallest flags in the US?

Charlie Brown Christmas tree flags?

Did the DNC not have enough money in their budget to buy full sized flags?

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Are those the smallest flags in the US?

Charlie Brown Christmas tree flags?

Did the DNC not have enough money in their budget to buy full sized flags?

Its pointless to discuss this with you. The flags are full sized flags on poles, and you have gone from NO FLAGS to the size of flags, rather than just saying you got OWNED and played for a sucker, like NEWFIE did with his meme.

Neither one of you people can possibly think for yourselves.

TOS.

rickyb

Its pointless to discuss this with you. The flags are full sized flags on poles, and you have gone from NO FLAGS to the size of flags, rather than just saying you got OWNED and played for a sucker, like NEWFIE did with his meme.

Neither one of you people can possibly think for yourselves.

TOS.
can you?

P

pickup

While Hillary might be giving an address tonight, you can bet she won't be wearing one.

I wonder if she will create a demand for the pantsuit she'll be wearing tonight.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
What and AWESOME DNC convention the democrats are having!

Each night, the Dems are being watched by MILLIONS more people than those that watched the RNC convention.! Its been the best convention...

EVAH!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tonight will put Hillary and the DEMS in the drivers seat for the rest of summer!

For you LCD's, you'll have to come up with excuses for DRUMPF being sued by people he ripped off at Trumpf university and that 13 year old Trumpf Raped when she was 13 years old.

What a sad state, when you have to cover that kind of ground for your beloved christian candidate.

TV Ratings: DNC Beats RNC by Nearly 5 Million Viewers in Night 2 Final Numbers

TOS.

bbsam

Staff member
Obama, Biden and Hollywood Elites a Ratings BOMB for DNC

Even with all the big names onstage last night, convention-to-convention, the combined rating of the DNC stumbled against Donald Trump and the RNC.
Obama, Biden and Hollywood Elites a Ratings BOMB for DNC
I watched the RNCircus last week. You don't really think viewership translates into votes for a particular candidate, do you? I assure you I will not vote for Trump.