2018 peak

Maplewood

Congrats go out to top management for this peak season,we had enough help and helpers to get all packages delivered with no send again.So many thanks from me.
Most of our building went home early, they never asked us if wanted 8 like every other year, and nobody code 5'd. Thanks for the Xmas Bonus!

CoolStoryBro

Yeah, it was smooth. But did UPS loose money like the last time they over prepared?

I seem to recall that the most profitable peeks are the ones where they hire exactly enough drivers so that every one works 60 hours per week.

Heavy Package

for this peak season,we had enough help and helpers to get all packages delivered with no send again.So many thanks from me.

Wow-Imagine the thought of a 110 yr old shipping company delivering packages to their customers. The management at UPS is just pure genius!

Thanks for so many things this year! Such as...

1. Taking away RDO right before peak
2. Eliminating helper coordinators the busiest week of peak
3. Turning in rentals 2 weeks early
4. Having Saturday the 22nd be a selective shipping day so that we were all heavy on Christmas Eve.

Merry Christmas, :censored3:hole

Slow walker

I don't know how y'all got away with 8 hour days during peak.. I worked 60 a week then became helper. I thought peak sucked! We won't have anyone laid off tomorrow. We've been short handed for years

Two Tokes

Give it to me Baby
Wow-Imagine the thought of a 110 yr old shipping company delivering packages to their customers. The management at UPS is just pure genius!

Thanks for so many things this year! Such as...

1. Taking away RDO right before peak
2. Eliminating helper coordinators the busiest week of peak
3. Turning in rentals 2 weeks early
4. Having Saturday the 22nd be a selective shipping day so that we were all heavy on Christmas Eve.

Merry Christmas, :censored3:hole
Exactly
Thanks for the :censored2:ing 180 stops and the 120 miles on Christmas Eve
And the re tard helper who decided not to show
:censored2:

barnyard

KTM rider
New pricing for irregs goes into effect 12/26/18, looks like shippers already adjusted.

I only had 2 or 3 monster LED TVs this peak. Refreshing change. This was the 1st peak that I did not waste time every day digging through piles of irregs trying to find deliveries. Other than a crappy helper, not a horrible peak for me.

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
images