2019 Driver Helpers

Air Recovery

They are foolish-----they are going to burn these kids out when there is still a lot of Peak left.
I dont disagree. Our center has started its death spiral, this week we had drivers working 60+ hours (when we still arent 70 approved) and we were rolling stops like crazy. My :censored2:ing diad couldnt even get edd on cyber mon because there were too many pieces

Us drivers are used to this bull:censored2: but our helpers and pvds are not and they are dying lol

PT Car Washer

I dont disagree. Our center has started its death spiral, this week we had drivers working 60+ hours (when we still arent 70 approved) and we were rolling stops like crazy. My :censored2:ing diad couldnt even get edd on cyber mon because there were too many pieces

Us drivers are used to this bull:censored2: but our helpers and pvds are not and they are dying lol
I fear that this will turn out to be the easy week.

Air Recovery

I fear that this will turn out to be the easy week.
I feel this week will be easier than last week, depending on what center youre at. If your hub managed to kind of live through black fri/cyber mon and not roll too mny trailers or stops yes should be easier but one of our neighbor hubs is super far behind and theyre probably gonna have a not so great time