2019 Driver Helpers

Discussion in 'UPS Discussions' started by Willie C, Nov 12, 2019.

1. I can't give you an honest answer on that.
    They usually don't want to pay helpers from the start time leaving the building.

2. Brotherrr

Brotherrr New Member

Hmm interesting info. I guess I'll just have to wait and see what happens. I was wondering if they either just dont need help or if they are somewhat disorganized. I've been instructed to use TextReach to contact the coordinator and that all assignments would come through TextReach, too. So I've hesitated to try to reach anyone by actual phone. They said to text them at 7am tomorrow so I'll see what happens!

3. UpstateNYUPSer

UpstateNYUPSer Well-Known Member

12+15+18+22=67

4. MECH-lift

MECH-lift Union Brother

5. clean hairy

clean hairy Well-Known Member

This must be an imposter posting under his name.
    Does anyone ever remember the real Dave offering to apologize for anything?

6. Nem

Nem New Member

Yeah im getting :censored2:ed over cause im on reload.my steward is a joke to

7. Overpaid Union Thug

Overpaid Union Thug Well-Known Member

I’ve successfully refused using helpers everyday since they’ve hired them here. Hope the streak continues for the next month.

8. burrheadd

burrheadd KING Of GIFS

relax chief
    By the end of the week helpers will be baling like rats off a sinking ship

you’ll most likely get all the helper action you want

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    • List
  9. Nem

Nem New Member

I hope so sir.im just ready to start bangin

10. Brotherrr

Brotherrr New Member

Why do you dislike helpers so much? Do most drivers hate having a helper?

11. Nem

Nem New Member

Old dried up turd is all.they get less hours

12. Nem

Nem New Member

Dude i showed up at 9 am.told me to go home wait for call then i call at 1 pm and she says .doesnt help calling at 1 pm.i said ok i was there at 9 am ready.dafuq.lolol

13. burrheadd

burrheadd KING Of GIFS

nope

mostly because they have no training and can’t keep up,or they whine and complain about ex boyfriends girlfriend’s
    Constantly looking at phone
    Wanting to know when we’ll be done or I got to go pick my baby mama at 4:00

I could go on

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • List
  14. Nem

Nem New Member

I love working a 12 hour day.i stay in loading by choice.makes day go by.no time for girly small sort

15. Overpaid Union Thug

They aren't always necessary but UPS shoves them down our throats anyway. I prefer working alone most days. If I had a decent load and didn't have to spend so much time digging (especially with ORION) I'd probably not mind getting one. But on average I waste more time picking them up/returning them than I save by having them on the truck.

16. UpstateNYUPSer

UpstateNYUPSer Well-Known Member

Here's a thought------work together as a TEAM.

17. Brotherrr

Brotherrr New Member

I see. Well I do not have a baby mama and I don't plan on looking at my phone all day. Will not bitch about exes either. And I still didn't receive a text to come in today. Maybe later or tomorrow...Any advice for how to be a useful helper, if I ever actually work?

18. Overpaid Union Thug

Not all of us enjoy standing cheek to cheek with another dude in a cubed out truck Dave. Keep your creepy/rapee advice to yourself.

19. Operational needs

Operational needs Virescit Vulnere Virtus

If given a choice, pick a foreign person. I’ve found they work harder and don’t bitch, complain or whine.

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  20. Jones

Jones fILE A GRIEVE! Staff Member

Towards the end I always prefered when they would give me some old guy with a lot of stories to tell. Made the day go by.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List