2020 candidates

Meat

My point is this guy has accomplished NOTHING. He can't even win the senate seat in his home state. LOSER!

Agreed. The Dem’s have NOTHING, and the two party system is a total joke. I’m just thankful I have the ability to thrive in any political or economic environment; unlike some, who have accomplished nothing and blame politicians/employers for their shortcomings - what a disgrace.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Obama's rhetoric scared business leaders and they were unsure what else he would do.
Trump is pro-business (maybe to a fault).
The Great Depression pretty much lines up with the 2008 elections when the DOW was ~14,000 and at ~18,000 when Trump won in 2016.
ct-65uyWW6oBEKdbm54FYeYn_ZAE0j6HbwSpSi86gEQ.jpg

newfie

I agree that Obama did a lot of things to set the economy up ... his and other politicians knee-jerk reaction to the Great Recession kept the lid on the economy.
Trump came in and took the lid off and the economy took off.

Obama's rhetoric scared business leaders and they were unsure what else he would do.
Trump is pro-business (maybe to a fault).
The Great Depression pretty much lines up with the 2008 elections when the DOW was ~14,000 and at ~18,000 when Trump won in 2016.

View attachment 240158

Obama tried really really hard

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Agreed. The Dem’s have NOTHING, and the two party system is a total joke. I’m just thankful I have the ability to thrive in any political or economic environment; unlike some, who have accomplished nothing and blame politicians/employers for their shortcomings - what a disgrace.
Obviously you have low standards when it comes to accomplishments.
You are a pathetic POS!

newfie

Low standards? If my life was the standard, the globe would be a utopia!

Do the effects of poverty still sting?

I did notice you cleaned up some of the empty beer cans from the front porch of your double wide. did you get some more beer money for them?

newfie

Pelosi was all aflutter when asked what was his House contribution? She came up with VITALITY. Um, ah, em, …..

Beto is like a slightly more polished AOC . Did you see his speech in Iowa. he was rapidly speaking as if he was afraid someone would interrupt him if he paused. you libs like to make fun of trump ? watch this clown