Goodbye Spartacus

bbsam

Staff member
Cory's lack of support must have been about the color of his skin! Rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrraaaaaaciiiiiiiissssssts!
Come on Ox. Trump is a racists wet dream. Let’s not pretend like racism doesn’t exist and hasn’t made its presence known here on a regular basis.

Box Ox

Come on Ox. Trump is a racists wet dream. Let’s not pretend like racism doesn’t exist and hasn’t made its presence known here on a regular basis.

You’re right. And Democrats should focus on what he and his followers say and do rather than finding racism in things that have nothing to do with them.

The TDS has to be overcome or voters are going to keep hearing the boy who cried wolf whenever left-leaning outlets bring up new racial grievances.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
What does that have to do with Cory Booker not getting support from Democrats? Your TDS is flaring up again fren.

bbsam

Staff member
You’re right. And Democrats should focus on what he and his followers say and do rather than finding racism in things that have nothing to do with them.

The TDS has to be overcome or voters are going to keep hearing the boy who cried wolf whenever left-leaning outlets bring up new racial grievances.
I’m not sure that’s true. Most voters aren’t paying attention right now.

bbsam

Staff member
True, you make racist remarks all the time.
And you don’t (yes you do). Because you’re with the “Party of Lincoln” that loves the coloreds. Well, the ones that aren’t “Obama’s kids” or from “sh/t hole countries” or aren’t taking all your “hard earned healthcare and welfare”...oh...maybe you do hate all of them!

bbsam

Staff member
No it does not.
He said extremist Democrats will complain about a lack of diversity and blame Booker's failure to garner Democrat support on racism.

Then you deflected and called Trump a racist. Get a grip buddy.
Lol. Did you even read Ox’s quote that I quoted?
Seriously, DIDO. Loosen up the grip. Blood ain’t getting to your brain.

bbsam

Staff member

No it does not.
He said extremist Democrats will complain about a lack of diversity and blame Booker's failure to garner Democrat support on racism.

Oh. Look. I didn’t call Trump a racist either. But I will take the opportunity point out that you’re a liar. :)

bbsam

Staff member
No it does not.

In fact, nowhere in the thread has @Box Ox said anything about extremist democrats.
Are you drinking?

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
In fact, nowhere in the thread has @Box Ox said anything about extremist democrats.
Are you drinking?
It's right here, why don't we ask him who he was talking about, because it seems clear to me.
Cory's lack of support must have been about the color of his skin! Rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrraaaaaaciiiiiiiissssssts!
So box ox, bbsam thinks you meant mainstream, not extremist, Democrats are going to be crying racism because Booker failed.