2020 Election

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
I saw that. Nothing but a room full of cluckers, holly rollers and bible thumpers who think Dear Leader is the second coming. The nation as well as time itself will continue to roll along and those people will continue with their struggle to adapt to change and contrary to their beliefs the Trump presidency cannot and will not protect them from the change they fear.
Which says so much about you!
You can't see anything that doesn't jive with your world point of view.
Goes to prove that even smart people can be dumb and ignorant.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
And the reps pander to thumpers, clucks and holy rollers who for basically one and the same. These days it's all about strategy demographics and money It's no longer about policy .vision and statesmanship.
For the LibTurd DemWits for sure ... a disgusting narrow-minded group of reprobates if there ever was.

rod

Retired 22 years
Believe it or not Mexico actually has a right to bear arms clause in its Constitution. Even though they posess strict gun laws. I believe private citizens are restricted to calibers to not exceed .380 for handguns .22 for rifle, & 12 gauge for shotgun. While police and military get larger, stronger calibers.
Now I doubt most American Politicians could have an informed convo on weapon calibers. But that's not the point. At least on paper they(Mexico) have what the deem to be a sensible approach to gun laws. And still, the worst Cartel Violence in the World.
Yep---looks like Mexico has their gun problem under control.

bacha29

For the LibTurd DemWits for sure ... a disgusting narrow-minded group of reprobates if there ever was.
Clearly the words of a white evangelical who lives in daily fear that his demographic is beginning to lose it's grip on power. My advice, be afraid, be very afraid because short of full throttle race based civil war there isn't much you can do about it except to keep one thing in mind. People don't change...they adapt.

bacha29

Can't speak for Old Man Jingles, but I absolutely fear many of the changes that liberals want to impose.
Are you afraid of Social Security, Medicare etc ? These are just a few of the programs evil, communist sympathizing, pinko liberal Democrats managed to get passed into law. Never met a conservative yet who refused to participate in those programs due to fear and or principle.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Clearly the words of a white evangelical who lives in daily fear that his demographic is beginning to lose it's grip on power. My advice, be afraid, be very afraid because short of full throttle race based civil war there isn't much you can do about it except to keep one thing in mind. People don't change...they adapt.
Obviously you do not know me ... I am a Jesusist and don't care for Evangelist although I respect their right to believe what they want.
That is very different from you who insists that everyone conform to your beliefs.
You present a monolithic society where non-conformers will be jailed or killed.
I do fear evil twisted people like you.

El Correcto

god is dead
Are you afraid of Social Security, Medicare etc ? These are just a few of the programs evil, communist sympathizing, pinko liberal Democrats managed to get passed into law. Never met a conservative yet who refused to participate in those programs due to fear and or principle.
That’s because I can’t refuse to pay into social security you :censored2:ing clown.

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
wait 20 years more and it will be bankrupt

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
That's because conservatives are smart!
People like you will behave in a way that is contradictory to your health and wealth simply because you don't believe in something.
That's just plain friend:censored2:ing stupid which describes you and your ilk fairly well.