2020 Election

newfie

Dershowitz is not on trial. Bill Clinton is not on trial. Hillary Clinton is not on trial. Barack Obama is not on trial. As with all politicians they want you the voter to look only at the image and not the real person. The candidate who succeeds at that usually wins except when cases of proven criminal activity rears it's ugly head.

you missed the question or you're dancing around it. try to pay attention.

If you wish to dismiss a reknown constitutional lawyer like Dershowitz who also is a liberal that voted for hillary then bring out your republican experts who have the same legal footing as dershowitz to dispute him.

newfie

Good idea, go to sleep because if you stay awake you might see the unfolding of events on the American political battlefield in the weeks ahead that at the very least could make you uncomfortable if not outright shocked. BTW, yesterday Boeing announced that it was increasing it's stock buy back plan from 2 billion to 20 billion. ........ Investing, hiring new workers, raising wages?.......Yea, sure pal.

you do realize you can not create this fantasy by simply stating it?

floridays

Did you read the transcripts? The judge asked Flynn on more than one occasion that given the allegations of misconduct on the part of FBI officials if he wanted to withdraw his guilty plea. He declined all offers from the judge to withdraw his guilty plea. In addition Flynn was asked if he knew that lying to the FBI was a federal offense and he said he did.
Did he actually ask why Flynn refused? The answer is no. If Flynn responded, My son is in jeopardy, I chose to take the bullet for my son, How does that work out? You clowns are all too simple with all things legal. And misinformed for the most part.

newfie

Did he actually ask why Flynn refused? The answer is no. If Flynn responded, My son is in jeopardy, I chose to take the bullet for my son, How does that work out? You clowns are all too simple with all things legal. And misinformed for the most part.

government over reach is approved when it is employed against your enemies.

the obama organization was very effective in using big government assets against the opposition. its clear now that it was easy for them to do so since they had many sympathetic co-conspirators within the ranks of these agencies.

as some point when this witch hunt has run its course we as a country have to find ways to reign in these over reaches by our government agencies.

rickyb

i wont be paying nearly as much attention to this US election as i did 2016. unless its a third party fascist or something. democrats have a rigged system, republicans and democrats have it rigged for them both and the federal system is a disaster, and guessing the republican system isnt very proportional and its just flooded with big money.

El Correcto

god is dead
upload_2019-8-15_0-2-10.png

moreluck

golden ticket member
When will the Democrat 2020 candidates realize that the bad guys don't go and buy their guns at the sporting goods store and fill out back ground checks????
Most 'badguys' buy their guns from a car trunk and over pay for the product and are paying for the secrecy.
When most shootings are reviewed, a background check wouldn't have prevented them. Even guns stolen by the kids from the parents are bought legally by the parents.

If anything passes (re:law) it'll be to keep the pie-holes shut!!!

Seems like Kamala Harris wins....she apparently was on air (CNN I believe) touting her executive plans for gun control 20 minutes into the Philly incident!! Booker followed later and then others. Idiots!

Serf

Believe it or not Mexico actually has a right to bear arms clause in its Constitution. Even though they posess strict gun laws. I believe private citizens are restricted to calibers to not exceed .380 for handguns .22 for rifle, & 12 gauge for shotgun. While police and military get larger, stronger calibers.
Now I doubt most American Politicians could have an informed convo on weapon calibers. But that's not the point. At least on paper they(Mexico) have what the deem to be a sensible approach to gun laws. And still, the worst Cartel Violence in the World.

oldngray

nowhere special
Believe it or not Mexico actually has a right to bear arms clause in its Constitution. Even though they posess strict gun laws. I believe private citizens are restricted to calibers to not exceed .380 for handguns .22 for rifle, & 12 gauge for shotgun. While police and military get larger, stronger calibers.
Now I doubt most American Politicians could have an informed convo on weapon calibers. But that's not the point. At least on paper they(Mexico) have what the deem to be a sensible approach to gun laws. And still, the worst Cartel Violence in the World.

I think the ban is mostly on military calibers. Which is why 38 Super is popular there. More powerful than 9mm but not commonly used in any military. More a police caliber. Might be other Latin American countries that commonly use 38 Super (as I said, I'm not sure).

Last edited: