2020 Presidential Election - Polls Indicate a Toss-Up

The big package

As of yesterday , Biden was ahead by 8.2 points in the polls of polls. That includes the outlier CNN poll from the weekend which showed the race tightening substantially with Biden only ahead by 4 points. None of the other weekend polls had that result. CBS/YouGov shows a 10 point lead. T he Washington Post/ABC poll has Biden ahead by 12 points. The NBC/WSJ poll has him ahead by 9. Last week’s Marist poll has Biden up by 11.
The Poll of Polls , o boy how accurate are they ? Asking a Thousand people in a country with 340 million , very accurate !!! Right Hillary ???

Box Ox

Once Biden gets out there does his numbers go up or down?

Probably the same or up. People already know Biden’s a stroked out dead guy. It’s just rude to say it out loud. Few moderates are gonna watch even a slurring Biden speech and be like “Uh oh, better vote for four more years of the massive :censored2:!”

Box Ox

The whole Hunter Biden issue is out there too.

Would matter a lot more if the Republicans were running a more broadly appealing Presidential candidate like Nikki Haley, Tim Scott or Mike Dewine. I’d probably vote for any of them this year. Would be my first time ever voting Republican.

Biden is simply the unappealing way out of an even more unappealing Trump for the left like Trump was the unappealing way out of an even more unappealing Hillary for the right. The details don’t matter so much.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Would matter a lot more if the Republicans were running a more broadly appealing Presidential candidate like Nikki Haley, Tim Scott or Mike Dewine. I’d probably vote for any of them this year. Would be my first time ever voting Republican.

Biden is simply the unappealing way out of an even more unappealing Trump for the left like Trump was the unappealing way out of an even more unappealing Hillary for the right. The details don’t matter so much.
The thing is, most people aren't into politics. They're desensitized to the constant Trump bashing in the media, and literally no one is excited to vote for Joe Biden.

That's why Democrats are desperately pushing for universal mail out ballots and harvesting votes. They know people just don't care enough to go vote for a corpse like Joe.

The big package

I'm with ya, boss. Trump is a natural maroon. It's stroked out guy vs the maroon in the election and I'm voting for stroked out guy.
You clearly must have had many strokes that cut off the oxygen to your brain if you vote for somebody who doesn't even know what the heck is going on , like Trump or not

fishtm2001

You clearly must have had many strokes that cut off the oxygen to your brain if you vote for somebody who doesn't even know what the heck is going on , like Trump or not
You should really pay more attention. donald makes a fool of himself on a daily basis and I'm not just talking about all the easily refuted lies. On a side note, I was in Europe a year ago and people there thought our president a complete joke.

Box Ox

You really can see it in the comparison. Very sad to see that amount of decline.

I've always said I wish Joe was currently living and hanging out with Jill on a nice beach somewhere, drink in hand, just trying to enjoy his last days. He doesn't belong on the campaign trail or in office. But here we are. He's the alternative to Trump.

The big package

You should really pay more attention. donald makes a fool of himself on a daily basis and I'm not just talking about all the easily refuted lies. On a side note, I was in Europe a year ago and people there thought our president a complete joke.
I do pay attention and I also pay attention to the economy which is getting better and the stock market keeps going higher and higher if you care about your pension at all you will think twice about who you vote for , Biden's policy will bring down the stock market because it is anti-corporations and anti-jobs

The big package

And it's funny you should say that about Europe because my mother-in-law is from there and my wife has many family members that live over there and they say otherwise

newfie

As of yesterday , Biden was ahead by 8.2 points in the polls of polls. That includes the outlier CNN poll from the weekend which showed the race tightening substantially with Biden only ahead by 4 points. None of the other weekend polls had that result. CBS/YouGov shows a 10 point lead. T he Washington Post/ABC poll has Biden ahead by 12 points. The NBC/WSJ poll has him ahead by 9. Last week’s Marist poll has Biden up by 11.
Yes all is good comrade. China has bidens back