2020 Presidential Election - Polls Indicate a Toss-Up

PT Car Washer

Extremely unlikely they were taught that!
Yeah, now those ignorant sluts understand we do live in a Democratic Republic ... not a Democracy.
There are a lot of people like that where it appears they slept through Civics class.
So much ignorance.
That is what we were taught up North. Down south we learned you had other methods of voting. Including hangings.

vantexan

Most people were taught that in a Democracy the person with the most votes wins. Now we are finding out that is not true.
If Hillary won there would be no criticism of the Electoral College. Both candidates went into the election knowing how the system worked. Most electoral votes wins, not most votes. Usually that corresponds with most votes but as the country is close to being evenly divided winning the Electoral College means taking every state seriously, none for granted. If it goes the other way this time you won't hear Republicans calling for an end to the current system.

Box Ox

That is what we were taught up North.

That's unfortunate.

Down south we learned you had other methods of voting. Including hangings.

4bxhba.jpg

Attachments

• 4bxhba.jpg
    4bxhba.jpg
    77.5 KB · Views: 85

newfie

Russia is a transcontinental country, a state which is situated on more than one continent. Russia spans the northern part of the Eurasian continent, 77% of Russia's area is in Asia, the western 23% of the country is located in Europe, European Russia occupies almost 40% of Europe's total area.

Although European Russia covers roughly 25% of Russia's total land area, it houses 78% of Russia's total population.

and billy goats are lions

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
What happens when Joe slumps over some crisp October morning, Ensure dribbling down his chin, never to regain consciousness again? Are they gonna do some reverse Weekend at Bernie's trick and slip Sanders in on the ticket?

Box Ox

What happens when Joe slumps over some crisp October morning, Ensure dribbling down his chin, never to regain consciousness again? Are they gonna do some reverse Weekend at Bernie's trick and slip Sanders in on the ticket?

DNC would choose a new candidate. Would be shocked if it were Bernie. No way he'd win nationally. Might actually end up with a better candidate. LIKE MOTHER:censored2:ING MICHELLE. Nobody but AOC, @rickyb and their commie compadres would give a :censored2: that Bernie got snubbed if Michelle were Biden's replacement.

Not sure who the Republicans would pick if Trump were to die and swan dive off the :censored2:ter while hate Tweeting.

vantexan

DNC would choose a new candidate. Would be shocked if it were Bernie. No way he'd win nationally. Might actually end up with a better candidate. LIKE MOTHER:censored2:ING MICHELLE. Nobody but AOC, @rickyb and their commie compadres would give a :censored2: that Bernie got snubbed if Michelle were Biden's replacement.

Not sure who the Republicans would pick if Trump were to die and swan dive off the :censored2:ter while hate Tweeting.
Nikki Haley ran South Carolina very well and has foreign policy experience as the U.N. ambassador. She's either the front runner in 2024 if Trump loses or is on the ticket with Pence if Trump wins. And there are a dozen or so other Republicans who would do well. The only Dem I see that I would vote for is Tulsi. There were some guys early on last summer that actually sounded reasonable but got no traction. If the Democrats keep pushing the far Left agenda there might actually be a legitimate third party created. And it might attract enough moderate Democrats, Independents, and liberal Republicans to be a real contender. I would still vote Republican over social issues but that's the same reason a lot of people won't vote Republican. I'd like to see Trump win, but if he loses and the Dems take over the Senate then people will get at least two years of Democrat control. Didn't work out well for them last time and the college kids of 2010 are now winning seats in Congress with a very far Left agenda. So ultimately the Republicans will be back unless a legitimate third party arises. Then who knows?

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Will moderate and swing voters embrace all this lefty stuff coming out of this convention? The Green Raw Deal, no police, vacation pay for illegals, elimation of union members private medical plans?

They are trying their best to hide it, but this is a Crazy Bernie-AOC party platform Biden is running for.

PT Car Washer

Will moderate and swing voters embrace all this lefty stuff coming out of this convention? The Green Raw Deal, no police, vacation pay for illegals, elimation of union members private medical plans?

They are trying their best to hide it, but this is a Crazy Bernie-AOC party platform Biden is running for.
Never heard Biden say any of your crazy accusations. I do agree that moderate and swing voters (like myself) will control this election. Do you really believe any of us want another 4 years of trump?

fishtm2001

Remember that the party/campaign that complains/sues about false voter fraud is the one doing the election fraud and has cheated with a foreign adversarial nation in 2016.

Box Ox

moderate and swing voters (like myself) will control this election. Do you really believe any of us want another 4 years of trump?

This is pretty key. I'm not picking up what the hard left is throwing out but Trump really does need to go.

Swap Trump out for one of my preferred Republicans and the election would probably be totally different for me.

fishtm2001

This is pretty key. I'm not picking up what the hard left is throwing out but Trump really does need to go.

Swap Trump out for one of my preferred Republicans and the election would probably be totally different for me.
One of the "preferred Republicans" who refuses to criticize the Buffoon in Chief?

Box Ox

Moderates typically don't display the levels of TDS that you have.

This is true.

One of the "preferred Republicans" who refuses to criticize the Buffoon in Chief?

I don't think that's a fair measure of whether a Republican would be worthy of the the Presidency or not. Trump is still running the show. And it'd be just as bad for the Republican critic as it would be fun for the Democrats. See: Mitt Romney and John McCain.

Nikki Haley, Tim Scott and Mike DeWine are Republicans who currently come to mind as better Presidential picks than Trump.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Never heard Biden say any of your crazy accusations. I do agree that moderate and swing voters (like myself) will control this election. Do you really believe any of us want another 4 years of trump?
Crazy? You didn't hear Sanders or AOC's speechs? AOC said "all Americans", not citizens. Biden raised his arm when asked if he would give illegals free healthcare.