2020 Presidential Election - Polls Indicate a Toss-Up

newfie

Of course we saw this in the 2016 debates where he didn't even answer the question asked. He just veered into unrelated topics and ended up with campaign talking points. Of course the "uneducated" base thought he crushed it.
You're right he won.

newfie

You should really pay more attention. donald makes a fool of himself on a daily basis and I'm not just talking about all the easily refuted lies. On a side note, I was in Europe a year ago and people there thought our president a complete joke.
Russia is not a part of Europe. Ttku

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
You're right he won.
Lots of crying at team Hillary that night. Every poll had her winning. It was a sure thing, a lock!

giphy-5.gif

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Russia is not a part of Europe. Ttku
Russia is a transcontinental country, a state which is situated on more than one continent. Russia spans the northern part of the Eurasian continent, 77% of Russia's area is in Asia, the western 23% of the country is located in Europe, European Russia occupies almost 40% of Europe's total area.

Although European Russia covers roughly 25% of Russia's total land area, it houses 78% of Russia's total population.

rod

Retired 22 years
Lots of crying at team Hillary that night. Every poll had her winning. It was a sure thing, a lock!

View attachment 306421
That was me when I woke up the day after the last election and heard Trump won. I turned on tv and kept waiting for coverage of the mass migration to Canada by all the Hollywood heros--but soon found out they were ALL blowhards. I have noticed this time around none of them have opened their pie holes and made any stupid promises .

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
That was me when I woke up the day after the last election and heard Trump won. I turned on tv and kept waiting for coverage of the mass migration to Canada by all the Hollywood heros--but soon found out they were ALL blowhards. I have noticed this time around none of them have opened their pie holes and made any stupid promises .
They were so sure Kankles was going to win, so it was no threat to shoot off their mouth. Now, they ain't so sure.

Apparently you skipped school that day in Civics class when they taught us about how the Electoral college works. .
Most Americans assume the direct vote would reflect the Electoral College vote. Seems that does not hold true for Republican candidates. I am beginning to believe trump when he says the vote is rigged. In his favor.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Most people were taught that in a Democracy the person with the most votes wins. Now we are finding out that is not true.
Extremely unlikely they were taught that!
Yeah, now those ignorant sluts understand we do live in a Democratic Republic ... not a Democracy.
There are a lot of people like that where it appears they slept through Civics class.
So much ignorance.

vantexan

Extremely unlikely they were taught that!
Yeah, now those ignorant sluts understand we do live in a Democratic Republic ... not a Democracy.
There are a lot of people like that where it appears they slept through Civics class.
So much ignorance.
Those damn Dems, either sleeping through civics or sleeping their way to the top. Maybe we should elect Kamala. When it comes time to :censored2: our enemies I want a leader who knows what getting friend**d means! Just kidding!