2020 Presidential Updates

oldngray

nowhere special
Maybe if everyone that brings in a ballot should get their picture taken to ensure who they are and one ballot per person.
That should cutdown on the BS stuffing of the ballot box.
They have to verify the mail in ballots before the outer envelope is opened and discarded. They failed to do that last time.

vantexan

I don't know that Trump will win but I would like to see more scrutiny put on voting machines in the future to ensure a fair election
Up to me we'd only use voting machines except for those living overseas and invalids with notarized doctor's notes. Picture I.D.'s to vote for all national offices.

vantexan

Voting machines are just ballot printing machines in most jurisdictions.
With your choices marked on them. And any software used would have to be scrutinized by a bi-partisan team of experts to make sure every ballot reflects the voter's choices. No possibility of hacking.

vantexan

Why not use a pen and mark it yourself?
As long as marked votes are legible and can be kept secure sure. My printed out ballot clearly showed my choices. I would go so far as to have a barcode next to each choice and have ballots run through counting machines. No chance at all of human error.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
As long as marked votes are legible and can be kept secure sure. My printed out ballot clearly showed my choices. I would go so far as to have a barcode next to each choice and have ballots run through counting machines. No chance at all of human error.
That's Georgia's new Motto ... HUMAN ERROR!

Non sequitur

Screenshot_20201123-214039.png

The big package

It's been an Amazon bestseller for 4 weeks now. Be sure to go give it a 1-star review that says something about race like all the other Trumpees who are butthurt that a black Muslim man from Kenya was President for 2 terms. LOL
That's OK no damage , he didn't do anything in those 8 years , just like Biden in 47 years !!!

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
They have to verify the mail in ballots before the outer envelope is opened and discarded. They failed to do that last time.
Up until the Nov 3rd election, the signature on the envelope had to match the signature on your voter precinct card on file.
On the Nov 3rd election mail-in ballots, the signature was matched against the mail-in ballot request.
That change occurred because Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger illegally changed the requirements of 'Signature Match' procedures.
It is my understanding that will be changed back to the statute requirements for the January 5th runoff election.
The effect of this change for the November 3rd mail-in ballots is not entirely known.
The estimation is that these 'NOT rejected' votes resulted in 790 votes for Biden.
That count does not wipe out Biden's 12,000 vote lead over Trump but it does narrow the margin a smidgeon.

It appears Black women did not care for Trump! LOL
1606196655295.png

The big package

Up until the Nov 3rd election, the signature on the envelope had to match the signature on your voter precinct card on file.
On the Nov 3rd election mail-in ballots, the signature was matched against the mail-in ballot request.
That change occurred because Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger illegally changed the requirements of 'Signature Match' procedures.
It is my understanding that will be changed back to the statute requirements for the January 5th runoff election.
The effect of this change for the November 3rd mail-in ballots is not entirely known.
The estimation is that these 'NOT rejected' votes resulted in 790 votes for Biden.
That count does not wipe out Biden's 12,000 vote lead over Trump but it does narrow the margin a smidgeon.

It appears Black women did not care for Trump! LOL
View attachment 318698
I find most people make decisions anymore based on emotion and not common sense and intelligence . They actually listen to the radical media who gets in their head and gets them all upset. You cannot make any big decisions in life whether it's purchasing a house or a car or whatever based on emotion if you do it will backfire every time !!!

The big package

And this choice for president will backfire I'm just wondering how long it's going to take before we're in another conflict in the Middle East . Having war mongers like John Bolton and John Kerry around the White House and going back to giving Iran piles of money Will inevitably cause us to be in another conflict in the middle East !!!