2020 Presidential Updates

Box Ox

First on CNN: GSA tells Biden that transition can formally begin

"The General Services Administration has informed President-elect Joe Biden that the Trump administration is ready to begin the formal transition process, according to a letter from Administrator Emily Murphy sent Monday afternoon and obtained by CNN.

The letter is the first step the administration has taken to acknowledge President Donald Trump's defeat, more than two weeks after Biden was declared the winner in the election.

The letter signals that Murphy will formally sign off on Biden's victory, a normally perfunctory process known as ascertainment. The move will allow the transition to officially begin, permitting current administration agency officials to coordinate with the incoming Biden team, and providing millions in government funding for the transition."

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
I dont believe a candidate can hide in his basement and blow away the voting total records by significant percentages.
I would like to see a good explanation for the 3am surge in those states that decided the election. How did a michigan add 150000 votes for Biden at 3 am when no counting was supposedly going on. This also happened in georgia, wisconsin, nevada and Pa.
These facts are what is bothering most folks!
These miracle ballots may be legit but it looks fishy ... something smells rotten in these states.

zimbomb

What is going on with Georgia extending the use of ballot boxes? Isn't a definition of insanity repeating a mistake and hoping for a different outcome?
f1a9e334fdde112de0cdfdc5cb3c3a5a.jpg
?

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
What is going on with Georgia extending the use of ballot boxes? Isn't a definition of insanity repeating a mistake and hoping for a different outcome?
I don't know ... I don't follow the news that much except checking out all the lies posted in Current Events.
I'll look into it.

Like I said earlier, "I have been predicting Georgia Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger will tighten up all the 'loose nuts' that screwed up the Georgia elections on November 3rd."

It will be fine

Was easy access for voters to cast their ballots a mistake in your eyes? Secure drop boxes are safer than the mail since they eliminate a step in the process with ballots going directly to election officials.

vantexan

She brings up some great points about the voting machines that may bear fruit. Trump has to hold his group together while he fights this.
he cant have a lawyer muddying the waters with an international conspiracy argument while he is trying to fight this vote on election law.
not to mention
View attachment 318627
All I can say is I hope you're right. John Kerry just got appointed as Biden's special envoy concerning climate. They put us in the Paris Accords and enforce it the economy will be shot to hell.

newfie

All I can say is I hope you're right. John Kerry just got appointed as Biden's special envoy concerning climate. They put us in the Paris Accords and enforce it the economy will be shot to hell.
I don't know that Trump will win but I would like to see more scrutiny put on voting machines in the future to ensure a fair election