2020 Presidential Updates

bbsam

Staff member
I dont believe a candidate can hide in his basement and blow away the voting total records by significant percentages.
I would like to see a good explanation for the 3am surge in those states that decided the election. How did a michigan add 150000 votes for Biden at 3 am when no counting was supposedly going on. This also happened in georgia, wisconsin, nevada and Pa.
i would like to see a good explanation for the over voting that occurred in numerous precincts in the deciding states.
Larry hogan said Trumps refusal to conceed is reminiscent of a banana republic, i would counter that not ensuring a valid election is.

As i have said many times before i believe Trumps challenge is almost impossible though he has achieved the impossible quite a few times the past 4 years.

but for once i would like to see a good accounting of why we have these anamolies in our voting

So despite the drama a good vetting of the election results does not harm our country if anything it strengthens it by validating the election results.
You should have been watching Steve Kornacki. He was explaining all of that as it was happening. Even telling viewers what would be coming.

And he did it in 2016 too when Trump won. Highlighting counties and discussing historical trends and voting patterns.

newfie

You should have been watching Steve Kornacki. He was explaining all of that as it was happening. Even telling viewers what would be coming.

And he did it in 2016 too when Trump won. Highlighting counties and discussing historical trends and voting patterns.

Is he the lib with sweaty armpits, rolled up sleeves, wrinkled shirt and disheveled deranged look?

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Nice deflection. We ask for proof and you answer with more accusations and insults. But of course with no proof.
You never asked for proof, you lefties are deflecting from discussing Joe's press release about the investigation of Hunter's taxes.

Just scroll back and ttku with the conversation part timer, you seem confused.

PT Car Washer

You never asked for proof, you lefties are deflecting from discussing Joe's press release about the investigation of Hunter's taxes.

Just scroll back and ttku with the conversation part timer, you seem confused.
Could be right because I am working 10 to 12 hour days because you PT sups can't get the rights packages on the right car.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Could be right because I am working 10 to 12 hour days because you PT sups can't get the rights packages on the right car.
If you didn't hate your home life so much you would have retired years ago. Work on that and then maybe you won't have to live out your last few years crying about your job.

Ou812fu

Polishing toilet bowls since 1966.
Nice deflection. We ask for proof and you answer with more accusations and insults. But of course with no proof.
Here is one. Yesterday all news agencies had it front page and was top priority. Now everyone has erased it. Just like when hunted and his dad were texting back and forth about hunters problem with under 18 years old girls. Pathetic.

Box Ox

12/9/20

Trump still lost.
131020251_2951944431693634_1859211792388806814_n.jpg

Ou812fu

Polishing toilet bowls since 1966.
Lmao. She just tweeted this. Look at the date and time. Where the friend is she China?

Attachments

• 20201210_152039.jpg
    20201210_152039.jpg
    126.8 KB · Views: 55