2020 Presidential Updates

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
The republic votes for national election by county? So Cook County in Illinois is equal to Whiteside County in Illinois even though Cook county has roughly 70 times as many voters?
You’re right. I don’t understand the republic if that’s how you think it works.
I'm glad you admit you are ignorant on this issue.
Great first step, proud of you homie.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
All I got to say on this is, "Y'all deserve one another!"
1597085120268.png

fishtm2001

“If conservatives become convinced that they cannot win democratically, they will not abandon conservatism. They will reject democracy,” former George W. Bush speechwriter David Frum , January 2018.

tadpole

i understand impossible results. but go ahead and amuse me by explaining how the old white guy beat obama
Saying it’s impossible results isn’t good evidence. You do understand how many people think Trump is literally Hitler, right? They came out to vote for whoever is on the other side of the ballot. People who trust the media.

newfie

Saying it’s impossible results isn’t good evidence. You do understand how many people think Trump is literally Hitler, right? They came out to vote for whoever is on the other side of the ballot. People who trust the media.
do you know how many people know joe took kickbacks from the ukraine and china?

Box Ox

Washington Post: In call, Trump demands Georgia officials 'find' votes to tilt election

"President Donald Trump pushed Georgia Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger to "find" votes to overturn the election results after his loss to President-elect Biden, according to an audio recording of a phone call obtained by The Washington Post.

In excerpts of the stunning one-hour phone call Saturday, Trump lambasted his fellow Republican for refusing to falsely say that he won the election in Georgia and repeatedly touted baseless claims of election fraud.
"The people of Georgia are angry, the people in the country are angry. And there's nothing wrong with saying that, you know, um, that you've recalculated," Trump said in one excerpt of the call. Raffensperger responded, "Well, Mr. President, the challenge that you have is, the data you have is wrong."

In another excerpt, Trump said, "So look. All I want to do is this. I just want to find 11,780 votes, which is one more than we have. Because we won the state."

"You should want to have an accurate election. And you're a Republican," Trump said at one point."

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Regardless of your political views, it is obvious that one thing is for sure ... China, Iran, Russia and other USA enemy states are enjoying the fractured USA they helped to create.

It's been 4+ years now of attempts to overthrow the duly elected President of the USA.

We'll get through this ... we always do!

1609711599871.png

Re-Raise

You’re off by hundreds of thousands of votes...

I don’t care what your political views are..this idiot is delusional and anyone who is stupid enough to still support his lies is complicit at this point. What are you Trumpers seeing in this clown that I can’t see??

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
You’re off by hundreds of thousands of votes...

I don’t care what your political views are..this idiot is delusional and anyone who is stupid enough to still support his lies is complicit at this point. What are you Trumpers seeing 8n this clown that I can’t see??
The memory of the last 4 years of attempted coup of a duly elected Republican President is what most see and remember!

tit for tat.jpg

Sportello

Regardless of your political views, it is obvious that one thing is for sure ... China, Iran, Russia and other USA enemy states are enjoying the fractured USA they helped to create.

It's been 12+ years now of attempts to overthrow the duly elected President of the USA.

We'll get through this ... we always do!
FTFY

floridays

The memory of the last 4 years of attempted coup of a duly elected Republican President is what most see and remember!

View attachment 323428
A man that loves his country and countrymen first.

Kinda what the wall was about, kinda what turning back the caravan migration from central America was about.

You have either been asleep for four years or you are a cheerleader for fundamental change.

Re-Raise

A man that loves his country and countrymen first.

Kinda what the wall was about, kinda what turning back the caravan migration from central America was about.

You have either been asleep for four years or you are a cheerleader for fundamental change.
A man who loves no one but HIMSELF!

I guess I am different from you because I am not scared of immigrants who ask for asylum and become citizens! All of our ancestors came here from other countries, idiot!