2020 Presidential Updates

Sportello

Eq1xOPAXAAA5S92

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Old Man Jingles said:
Regardless of your political views, it is obvious that one thing is for sure ... China, Iran, Russia and other USA enemy states are enjoying the fractured USA they helped to create.

It's been 20+ years now of attempts to overthrow the duly elected President of the USA.

We'll get through this ... we always do!

If you say so!

I don’t remember a recording of Hillary asking a state to “find” votes.

Asking why Russia would release info to help get Trump elected is not the same. If you think it is, I can’t help you here.
Selective memory ...

Re-Raise

Oh boy, you've got him this time.
I bet you read the entire headline of that article!

You're so silly Cletus.
Did you listen to it?

You Trumpers are showing how far up his ass you are!

There aren’t a whole lot of Democratic policies I agree with, but the Republican Party lost people like me when they started worshiping this clown.

I don’t feel “victimized” by immigrants, minorities, transgenders or all of these other people you clowns are afraid of. This idiot and all of his followers are going to be ridiculed by historians!

Last edited:

floridays

A man who loves no one but HIMSELF!

I guess I am different from you because I am not scared of immigrants who ask for asylum and become citizens! All of our ancestors came here from other countries, idiot!
Our ancestors did, there was no government at the time, there is now.
We have immigration laws, ignored for years to the detriment of our legal citizens.

Are you that dense?

floridays

If you say so!

I don’t remember a recording of Hillary asking a state to “find” votes.

Asking why Russia would release info to help get Trump elected is not the same. If you think it is, I can’t help you here.
What exactly was this information Russia released?