2023 contract

PT Car Washer

They haven’t even had a chance to vote yet. And anyone who went 22.4 knew exactly what the job was. 18 months still the longest at my building that any one has stayed 22.4. Just moved five more up last week.
Just like 90% of the PT who didn't vote last contract. Didn't even work here than. Doesn't stop some people from not blaming all of their problems on all of the PT Union members.

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
Just like 90% of the PT who didn't vote last contract. Didn't even work here than. Doesn't stop some people from not blaming all of their problems on all of the PT Union members.

We came up in a different time, a different contact, and a different Labor environment.

Be part of the solution and volunteer your time.... to help educate the new employees.

I'm sure everyone can benefit from your experience.

Thebrownblob

Only the ones that choose to help the company violate the contract especially the ones that have been here a long time And should know better.

clean hairy

All drivers are automatically on the 9.5 list each month.
Those who want more than 9.5 hours per day must opt out of the 9.5 by notifying management on a form supplied by the company by the first of each month.
A driver opting out of the 9.5 shall be locked in the entire month.

A driver who has not opted out but is required to work more than 9.5 hours any day shall automatically be paid double time for all hours worked any day over 9.5 hours. This shall include peak.
(No grievance required)

KearsargeCoop

Baseball, dart board
All drivers are automatically on the 9.5 list each month.
Those who want more than 9.5 hours per day must opt out of the 9.5 by notifying management on a form supplied by the company by the first of each month.
A driver opting out of the 9.5 shall be locked in the entire month.

A driver who has not opted out but is required to work more than 9.5 hours any day shall automatically be paid double time for all hours worked any day over 9.5 hours. This shall include peak.
(No grievance required)
I like something like this, and it's a solid step in making sure drivers are heard in regards to a proper work/life balance.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
Not really everyone basically hates it, company is ready to toss it in the garbage

22.4 was a terrible solution to weekend work. The easiest, maybe even the only, way to deal with weekend work and keep most people on M-friend is to create a part time driver position. I would be pretty happy to work two tens on the weekends and fill in during the week from time to time. The contractual details might be difficult to sort out, but it would be way easier to deal with on an operational level.

TearsInRain

IE boogeyman
22.4 was a terrible solution to weekend work. The easiest, maybe even the only, way to deal with weekend work and keep most people on M-friend is to create a part time driver position. I would be pretty happy to work two tens on the weekends and fill in during the week from time to time. The contractual details might be difficult to sort out, but it would be way easier to deal with on an operational level.
this is basically one of the two serious options being considered right now

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Pay rate?