2023 contract

Swanson

Henry Swanson's my name, and excitement's my game.
I believe our shifters are all PT but 2. Have you asked why they remain PT and not made into FT positions?

Are the shifters upset they work so many hours or is it something they want?
They are expected to work at least 8.I am positive then lean on them to get more than that.My friend works 13 by choice(it seems like they expect 10 out of him everyday)I wanted to shift,but I am not will to have no life aside from work(at least at the current pay rate)

DELACROIX

In the Spirit of Honore' Daumier
Nice. My main two concerns are pay increase and more inside work. I’m in the air though about a strike. Mainly because idk how many part timers will even care. I could already see a lot them being scabs.

A part timer scabbing...nope...

a. Most of them are more than willing not coming to work, strike or not...

b. Most will be happy campers, playing their video games and collecting that weekly strike if they decide to walk the line for a couple of hours.

c. If they attempt to cross they will have to face a couple of 250 pound feeder drivers with attitudes...even if they safely cross they will be fair game once the strike is over..👹

d. The job itself just ain’t worth the bother, most will get jobs in fast food and make more an hour.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
A part timer scabbing...nope...

a. Most of them are more than willing not coming to work, strike or not...

b. Most will be happy campers, playing their video games and collecting that weekly strike if they decide to walk the line for a couple of hours.

c. If they attempt to cross they will have to face a couple of 250 pound feeder drivers with attitudes...even if they safely cross they will be fair game once the strike is over..👹

d. The job itself just ain’t worth the bother, most will get jobs in fast food and make more an hour.
88F20434-5C69-4E64-87C3-74C526DB05D5.gif

542thruNthru

They are expected to work at least 8.I am positive then lean on them to get more than that.My friend works 13 by choice(it seems like they expect 10 out of him everyday)I wanted to shift,but I am not will to have no life aside from work(at least at the current pay rate)
It's been brought up to your BA? I bet it hasn't really been pushed by the people that have it because they know it will have to be bid and they'll lose the position.

Thebrownblob

They really should be made 22.3 jobs if they get 8 or more everyday.... though be prepared to be hated lol. Happen to me when I filed for people working their vacations when I was a cover driver.
You’re a monster! Wanting people to take their vacations as well as making sure lower seniority people get to work😂

Swanson

Henry Swanson's my name, and excitement's my game.
They really should be made 22.3 jobs if they get 8 or more everyday.... though be prepared to be hated lol. Happen to me when I filed for people working their vacations when I was a cover driver.
That's how I feel about it,the company saving money on the pensions.