2023 contract

542thruNthru

The Company is more than happy when a part timer works full time hours, they rather pay time and a half after 5.
PT doesn'tget OT till after 8 here.
... it saves them money in the long run because these part timers will still be under an inferior part time pension plan no matter how many hours they work in a year.

Basically stealing the monetary contributions that would help the full timers’ pension plans.
PT is under the same plan as FT here just have a different PEER. They are PEER 84 instead of 80.

PT 4 Life

Most-Hated Member
The Company is more than happy when a part timer works full time hours, they rather pay time and a half after 5. ... it saves them money in the long run because these part timers will still be under an inferior part time pension plan no matter how many hours they work in a year.

Basically stealing the monetary contributions that would help the full timers’ pension plans.

Lol yup they pretty much want you to work full time hours but keep you at part time. They constantly are asking us to double instead of creating more full time inside jobs

PT 4 Life

Most-Hated Member
We also got a nice raise.$3.10 over 5 years

Maybe that doesn't sound like a lot but we was making half of what we are now

Nice. My main two concerns are pay increase and more inside work. I’m in the air though about a strike. Mainly because idk how many part timers will even care. I could already see a lot them being scabs.

Thebrownblob

Nice. My main two concerns are pay increase and more inside work. I’m in the air though about a strike. Mainly because idk how many part timers will even care. I could already see a lot them being scabs.
I suppose they could be scabs but here they don’t even come to work. Legitimately the building is close to 100 people short on some sorts and that does not count the people who just don’t show up.

PT 4 Life

Most-Hated Member
I suppose they could be scabs but here they don’t even come to work. Legitimately the building is close to 100 people short on some sorts and that does not count the people who just don’t show up.

Pretty much same here, but our management loves running it thin. What kills me how they act shocked when the place is blown up. Literally sent everyone home. I don’t care anymore though, I just come in get my three and half leave. They’re in charge, not me, I just get paid to work as directed.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Pretty much same here, but our management loves running it thin. What kills me how they act shocked when the place is blown up. Literally sent everyone home. I don’t care anymore though, I just come in get my three and half leave. They’re in charge, not me, I just get paid to work as directed.
Is UPS your only job?