2023 contract

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
We are doomed....

1667660656414.png

AKCoverMan

I give em my recommendation because the kids on night OMS duty don’t seem to have any idea about geography..

”Misload will add 12 miles and 34 minutes to my day recommend missed”

And if they don’t respond I take that as agreement to my recommendation. It helps that we have a 2130 curfew at which time we only need to continue delivering “by mutual agreement”. Often running a Misload out here is 30-45 min ordeal and when it’s busy then You run out of time before run out of cardboard,

I give em my recommendation because the kids on night OMS duty don’t seem to have any idea about geography..

”Misload will add 12 miles and 34 minutes to my day recommend missed”

And if they don’t respond I take that as agreement to my recommendation. It helps that we have a 2130 curfew at which time we only need to continue delivering “by mutual agreement”. Often running a Misload out here is 30-45 min ordeal and when it’s busy then You run out of time before run out of cardboard,
E_ff that

thecamel

Waiting to put the re in front of tired
When I started in 1967. I made $7/hr and I was happy. I wasn't entitled and didn't take handouts. I say we lower the wages of everyone with less seniority than me to $7/hr! They should be grateful! Remember you are lucky to have a job!
I'd take that $7 today, right now, give it to me, please.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20221106-210747.png
    Screenshot_20221106-210747.png
    298.9 KB · Views: 24