2023 MIP factor?

Thebrownblob

MIP will suck because of the contract.
I mean, the company could just come in and have a really good offer and have this be over with pretty quick…..

1675792428176.gif

Mplayers2006

The Most Hated Troll 😈
I mean, the company could just come in and have a really good offer and have this be over with pretty quick…..
That’s what I’m saying. I purpose given all package car drivers a bag of ice and a fan to stay cool in the summer. I also purpose for cameras to be installed on all feeder trucks and package cars so we can “analyze”(observe) our hard working union members while they are on the clock. There is much they can teach us.

Last edited:

Thebrownblob

That’s what I’m saying. I purpose given all package car drivers a bag of ice and a fan to stay cool in the summer. I also purpose for cameras to be installed on all feeder trucks and package cars so we can “analyze”(observe) our hard working union members while they are on the clock.
I’ll take the ice I don’t care about air conditioning. And as long as you’re OK with the camera on you that we can see I’m good with it.

Superteeth2478

That’s what I’m saying. I purpose given all package car drivers a bag of ice and a fan to stay cool in the summer. I also purpose for cameras to be installed on all feeder trucks and package cars so we can “analyze”(observe) our hard working union members while they are on the clock. There is much they can teach us.
Okay, so I'm a dumb box monkey but if "purpose" means "propose" then what "propose" does the word "purpose" serve? Ahem, I mean, what "purpose" does the word "propose" serve...

Superteeth2478

Took someone long enough to catch that 😈. Good job 👍. Sir you meat my standards.
I'm sorry, I don't swing that way. Thanks for the offer though. Indecisi0n might be more likely to take you up on your offer to "meat" your "standards".

On second thought, maybe not. Even he has standards...

Last edited: