208 years to Gender Equality

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Lol! Maybe it's time to get good instead of bitching on social media like a hivemind. As if any one of the rage mob collective will aspire to such a level. It's like they live vicariously through one another and share in each other's successes and failures. They need the greater numbers to increase their biomass and expand the hive coverage until they can accumulate into a new matriarch.

Forbes releases list of 100 innovative leaders and it only has ONE woman | Daily Mail Online
I knew of 5 of the CEO's.
Forbe's will probably change their criteria so they can select their quota of minorities.
SMH

MichaelDunlop

I think that the issue has been resolved only on paper, unfortunately. I may be too young and fantasize about an ideal world a lot, but when I was interested in the gender theme in sports, then I visited the site https://papersowl.com/examples/gender-equality, where about gender equality a lot has been written, I learned a lot about history, about the situation from different spheres on different continents, I realized that stereotypical thinking has not gone anywhere, and we still have room to grow, even regardless of the fact that there are already more than 2 sexes, even though I am against this propaganda.

BadIdeaGuy

Staff member
I think that the issue has been resolved only on paper, unfortunately. I may be too young and fantasize about an ideal world a lot, but when I was interested in the gender theme in sports, then I visited the site https://papersowl.com/examples/gender-equality, where about gender equality a lot has been written, I learned a lot about history, about the situation from different spheres on different continents, I realized that stereotypical thinking has not gone anywhere, and we still have room to grow, even regardless of the fact that there are already more than 2 sexes, even though I am against this propaganda.
I can't even tell which Browncafe troll this is.

Kudos.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
I can't even tell which Browncafe troll this is.

Kudos.
Is this a bot?
I really don't get the scam. They link to a website where you hire a writer to write an essay for you. "Someone" just posted a similar thing in another thread:
The topic of human rights has always been and is relevant, because the level of education in society is growing and the demand for opportunities and implementation in the same proportions. A very sensible discussion turns out about racism, division, hatred, bullying, I also loved this materials about civil rights, and their need for protection in the modern world, I recommend that you read these materials too, because knowledge of history is very important for a modern person to be able to compare and analyze facts, events and stories.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
62C2F431-FA32-49B9-9742-65F063747731.gif

Life is short and I’m not wasting any of whatever time I have left on this earth worrying about what pronoun/s someone chooses to call themselves. My very Liberal college student daughter has a major problem with that. Guess who isn’t concerned? Lol.

Box Ox

View attachment 367338

Life is short and I’m not wasting any of whatever time I have left on this earth worrying about what pronoun/s someone chooses to call themselves. My very Liberal college student daughter has a major problem with that. Guess who isn’t concerned? Lol.

Give her an "OK, Zoomer" every once in a while. :)

I'm super glad I went to college during a time in which groupthink wasn't compulsory on campus and in friend circles if one wanted to be successful academically and socially. It's gotta be absolutely smothering for the mind and the soul.