20k DOW vs BITCOIN

LarryBird

That would be quite the opposite.

The scenario you see playing out in your head wouldn't go down like dat.

I'd take your rock, bash it off the side of my own head until it bled, while laughing intermittently and screaming "this is how we do it in America"! and "this how we do it in my neighborhood"!

Then I'd drop that rock, and the real fun would begin. I'd beat the :censored2:ing snot out of your skinny conservative Tucker Carlson wannabe ass, and pummel you until you begged to go down on Hillary Clinton, but that would be just the start.

I'd drag you kicking and screaming up and down the street introducing you to my friends and neighbors, and let them take a shot at you, probably kick you a few times myself, for good measure.

Then I'd put you on a bus to the projects with a special sign around your neck, that told all my black brothers there about your deeply held beliefs and strong convictions - I'm sure they'd take you in and tend to your wounds - they're a very nurturing population in the hood, especially toward a young conservative gay man. They'd take care of you nice.

You :censored2:ing pusillanimous-fa**ot.
(That is not a slur, it is an inside joke, albeit one that you are not in on - rest assured I'm not homophobic. In fact, I initially signed up here to verbally bitch slap @TheBrownFlush for his gay slurs and homophobia, then I stuck around to :censored2: :censored2: up and run game.)
I forgot to add that I would then have given you my 'stuff', and told you, "you should've just asked, it would have been so much easier and less painful for you". Because I'm a nice guy like that, and I'd give anyone the shirt off my back.

I'd put my stuff below the bus in the storage compartment, so that you could grab it when you got off in the projects. Perhaps you could barter some of it to save your skinny ass a 2cd beating.

BrownArmy

Why are you insinuating poor black people are violent and homophobic? Why do you back track on your own homophobia? Grow a spine and own who you’re as a person, no one cares.

I was just kidding about bashing your head in with a rock, I was thinking of a situation I’d be crushing on you in.

You just went full blown hate crime fantasy on me based off my political views and sexualities.

Are Trump’s tax-cuts going to...

Sorry, couldn’t help it...

LarryBird

It’s not really hidden Larry, we all know how you get when your off your meds and in full blown mania.

Illusions of grandeur, take your meds Larry.
I'm pacing around my house, enraged, trying to blow off some steam, as I type this.

I might smash this phone off the wall, I don't know.

El Correcto

god is dead
I'm pacing around my house, enraged, trying to blow off some steam, as I type this.

I might smash this phone off the wall, I don't know.
That’s kind of what I picture you doing. Pacing around your house and laughing to yourself about how you told that ferret how it really is.

LarryBird

I have a feeling this whole last page of posts will be removed from this thread an moved...

...to who knows where. They don't really belong anywhere but the garbage heap - they're certainly not about crypto.

El Correcto

god is dead

I have a feeling this whole last page of posts will be removed from this thread an moved...

...to who knows where. They don't really belong anywhere but the garbage heap - they're certainly not about crypto.
This isn’t an on topic thread Larry. I screen shot it so I can post it later when you claim you’re not homophobic.

LarryBird

That’s kind of what I picture you doing. Pacing around your house and laughing to yourself about how you told that ferret how it really is.
Shockingly accurate. But you forgot one thing...

Snorting drugs. In between laughs after a great post, I always snort hard drugs. Doesn't matter which. Whatever the mood.

I don't mean to nitpick, but it was kinda a key detail, you know? And you being so close and all, I just thought you should have the full picture.

LarryBird

Shockingly accurate. But you forgot one thing...

Snorting drugs. In between laughs after a great post, I always snort hard drugs. Doesn't matter which. Whatever the mood.

I don't mean to nitpick, but it was kinda a key detail, you know? And you being so close and all, I just thought you should have the full picture.
Another line bites the dust.

At this rate, I might be up all night, killing posts, and crushing rippers. I'm on fire this evening.

El Correcto

god is dead

At this rate, I might be up all night, killing posts, and crushing rippers. I'm on fire this evening.
upload_2019-6-27_1-50-1.jpeg

LarryBird

I like to line 'em up on a UPS calendar.

That way, I can always keep in the front of my mind why it is that I'm slamming rails, and exactly what drove me to it.

So those calendars are good for something, at least. Your phone can't do that. Not room for more than one, or maybe two, decent sized gaggers. You can get a dozen, easy, on a UPS calendar. More if you wanted to, if the night was getting off the rails, so to speak.

I might go into work tomorrow morning, unkempt, with my hair not combed, with no shave, and scream at the Center Manager, "I learned it from watching you, Dad - I learned it from watching you"! - and then just turn and walk out.

LarryBird

@Brownslave688 is gonna wake up tomorrow, see like 54 alerts from the bitcoin/20k dow thread, and get all excited that something big happened or there was some good info discussed in here...

...then he's going to read this thread, disgusted that he let this little late night cesspool current events crowd get his hopes up, only to be dashed by posts concerning such pertinent topics as Social Security, bashing someone, or yourself with a rock, rewarding oneself with a line of hard drugs for a post well-done, Trump tax cuts, the Twilight Zone, and a plethora of other fantastic posts that I enjoyed reading, and am proud to call myself a participant in the making of, but that have absolutely zero to do with crypto - we could have had this :censored2: fest, mudslinging contest, of name calling, physical posturing, and dick measuring in any thread tonight, and it would have gone down the exact same way.

We just chose it to be in the 20k dow vs. bitcoin thread. It's pretty random, while being totally predictable.

BrownArmy

@Brownslave688 is gonna wake up tomorrow, see like 54 alerts from the bitcoin/20k dow thread, and get all excited that something big happened or there was some good info discussed in here...

...then he's going to read this thread, disgusted that he let this little late night cesspool current events crowd get his hopes up, only to be dashed by posts concerning such pertinent topics as Social Security, bashing someone, or yourself with a rock, rewarding oneself with a line of hard drugs for a post well-done, Trump tax cuts, the Twilight Zone, and a plethora of other fantastic posts that I enjoyed reading, and am proud to call myself a participant in the making of, but that have absolutely zero to do with crypto - we could have had this :censored2: fest, mudslinging contest, of name calling, physical posturing, and dick measuring in any thread tonight, and it would have gone down the exact same way.

We just chose it to be in the 20k dow vs. bitcoin thread. It's pretty random, while being totally predictable.

So, start a thread.

LarryBird

Here's a serious, on topic question, for @Brownslave688, and anyone else who wants to answer it and give their position.

What dollar value would bitcoin have to get to before you decided to cash your whole position out, and call it a victory? - a that's enough for me, I'm out on the risk, I've made my share and I'm happy scenario - you can assume for the purposes of this question that you own multiple coins, a couple dozen. More if you want to.

Would bitcoin reaching $50k per be enough? $100k? $250k? How long are you holding on to these bitcoin, assuming that for every significant milestone rise, or at least most, there was an equally significant extended dip back in the other direction?

At what point do you say that you've made enough, and any risk or chance that the price could plummet again, and stay there for a while before it rebounds, if it even does rebound, isn't worth it to you anymore, and you cash out the wealth you've accumulated before it shrinks?

And

At what price point, would you rule out investing more money into bitcoin - what's the top of the market for you? $20k too much? Still gonna be buying on the way up, as we approach $25k?..

...How high do you feel comfortable buying at? - Where does/will your stomach get queasy, and your appetite for risk starts diminishing quickly? Do you have an absolute cutoff/will you make a stand at blank, and call it quits?

So called (self-proclaimed?)experts, and enthusiasts have projected some potential astronomical numbers in relation to the value per bitcoin in the future, if they were to attain mass adoption by the world, because of their limited supply, and other factors I don't have the room or the inclination to get into here...

Do you buy it? Do you think they'll ever get to these retarded numbers per coin - the global wealth is near $320 Trillion and the total global supply of bitcoin is 21 million...that means some disgusting numbers per bitcoin if there was ever true mass adoption (which for the record, I don't believe will ever happen, at least not with that coin).

You're talking $15m per coin if it was equaled out with global dollars and bitcoin supply, so even if it get's to be, say 25% of that, which is possible someday according to what the supposed "experts" say - we're talking $3.75m per?

Is this even possible, or outside of the literal use of the word possible - is this even possible? Bitcoins worth millions of dollars each? For realsies?