20k DOW vs BITCOIN

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Here's a serious, on topic question, for @Brownslave688, and anyone else who wants to answer it and give their position.

What dollar value would bitcoin have to get to before you decided to cash your whole position out, and call it a victory? - a that's enough for me, I'm out on the risk, I've made my share and I'm happy scenario - you can assume for the purposes of this question that you own multiple coins, a couple dozen. More if you want to.

Would bitcoin reaching $50k per be enough? $100k? $250k? How long are you holding on to these bitcoin, assuming that for every significant milestone rise, or at least most, there was an equally significant extended dip back in the other direction?

At what point do you say that you've made enough, and any risk or chance that the price could plummet again, and stay there for a while before it rebounds, if it even does rebound, isn't worth it to you anymore, and you cash out the wealth you've accumulated before it shrinks?

And

At what price point, would you rule out investing more money into bitcoin - what's the top of the market for you? $20k too much? Still gonna be buying on the way up, as we approach $25k?..

...How high do you feel comfortable buying at? - Where does/will your stomach get queasy, and your appetite for risk starts diminishing quickly? Do you have an absolute cutoff/will you make a stand at blank, and call it quits?

So called (self-proclaimed?)experts, and enthusiasts have projected some potential astronomical numbers in relation to the value per bitcoin in the future, if they were to attain mass adoption by the world, because of their limited supply, and other factors I don't have the room or the inclination to get into here...

Do you buy it? Do you think they'll ever get to these retarded numbers per coin - the global wealth is near $320 Trillion and the total global supply of bitcoin is 21 million...that means some disgusting numbers per bitcoin if there was ever true mass adoption (which for the record, I don't believe will ever happen, at least not with that coin).

You're talking $15m per coin if it was equaled out with global dollars and bitcoin supply, so even if it get's to be, say 25% of that, which is possible someday according to what the supposed "experts" say - we're talking $3.75m per?

Is this even possible, or outside of the literal use of the word possible - is this even possible? Bitcoins worth millions of dollars each? For realsies?
200-250k even then maybe just pull out profits and leave the original investment alone.