derrick

What is the top pay and rate for 22.3 employees? I work air driver and night hub. And I getting different answers on what my starting and top pay should be.

Indecisi0n

giphy.gif

Returntosender

What is the top pay and rate for 22.3 employees? I work air driver and night hub. And I getting different answers on what my starting and top pay should be.
In the world of social media sometimes it’s better to pick up the actual book and find the answer yourself. Read your contract book

derrick

I'm at 18 a hour now. But I'm reading the contract and it's saying with progression I'll be at 30 a hour in 4 years. But will my inside pay be in same. Because with the new contact 22.4 jobs it's the same across the board but no information on 22.3

Tony Q

No way someone is making over $30/hr to load trucks inside the building.
There are 10's of thousands of Teamsters who get 30.64 an hour to load trucks in buildings. They do all kinds of stuff. It all started in 1997 when Ron Carey started to two tier wage for full timers. The 22.2 kept the top rate until Ron changed it up.

DriverNerd

(friend.) Employees who are in existing full-time combination jobs or who hereafter enter a full-time combination job shall be paid the appropriate full-time air rate for air driver work and appropriate inside part-time rate for the hours worked in other classifications. If an employee has no established inside rate, that employee will be paid the appropriate part-time rate in accordance with his Company seniority

Air driver combo jobs are paid at different rates. You follow full time progression for the driving part of your job, but are paid your part time rate for hub work. When you reach your full time progression your driving rate will increase to max, but your hub rate increases with your yearly raise.

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
(friend.) Employees who are in existing full-time combination jobs or who hereafter enter a full-time combination job shall be paid the appropriate full-time air rate for air driver work and appropriate inside part-time rate for the hours worked in other classifications. If an employee has no established inside rate, that employee will be paid the appropriate part-time rate in accordance with his Company seniority

Air driver combo jobs are paid at different rates. You follow full time progression for the driving part of your job, but are paid your part time rate for hub work. When you reach your full time progression your driving rate will increase to max, but your hub rate increases with your yearly raise.
DC6827A0-9FAD-4356-9579-D709C459683D.gif