22.4 forced to work monday?

ManInBrown

Was told required to work Monday because of volume. I thought it was in the contract 22.4 can't be forced to work monday?
Welcome to the next 10 years of your life. They pull that on all the casuals also. First they start them M-friend in package. Then a month in they say you’re now T-S because we need you on Saturday’s. Then they’ll call them every Monday to come in and if they don’t, they kick em to the curb. Your advantage is you’re in. Tell them no thanks. Can’t work safely 6 days per week. Fatigue issues.

NAHimGOOD

Nothing to see here.... Move along.
03f.gif

JJinVA

I run EAMs and air on mondays as a 22.4 and then they usually send me home because its time and a half all day. They want me out of there asap to make their numbers look better. Though at time and a half I wouldnt be mad for having a route come payday

gorilla75jdw

Forced ?? , Honestly, did they put a pistol to your forehead and tell you that , " you are forced " !! . If not , then you chose to "comply" , I dont know all your details to this , however do not say "forced " . If anything they told/asked /instructed/ demanded etc. etc. For you to be there . Again , I dont know all your details, but I know I haven't seen anything on the national news about this . So lets be clear , my take is , 'man up" , take the discipline, put your foot down , establish what you are going to do. All the company rhetoric aside , if your not required to work weekends , screw them , contact your B.A. at your Lical Union Hall , explain the situation, file harassment (article 37) immediately 😳, and deal with the company's same ole shyt . You will not be fired , maybe threatened , suspended without pay (just do your time , and file on part time supervisors loading/unloading trailers . We can play that game to . If you need more help , P.M. me and we can get very , very creative on counter measures.

tech209

Forced ?? , Honestly, did they put a pistol to your forehead and tell you that , " you are forced " !! . If not , then you chose to "comply" , I dont know all your details to this , however do not say "forced " . If anything they told/asked /instructed/ demanded etc. etc. For you to be there . Again , I dont know all your details, but I know I haven't seen anything on the national news about this . So lets be clear , my take is , 'man up" , take the discipline, put your foot down , establish what you are going to do. All the company rhetoric aside , if your not required to work weekends , screw them , contact your B.A. at your Lical Union Hall , explain the situation, file harassment (article 37) immediately 😳, and deal with the company's same ole shyt . You will not be fired , maybe threatened , suspended without pay (just do your time , and file on part time supervisors loading/unloading trailers . We can play that game to . If you need more help , P.M. me and we can get very , very creative on counter measures.
This is what they sent out to us today

Attachments

• 7AD2FF9C-7994-4836-A8BD-8E9F355EA408.jpeg
    7AD2FF9C-7994-4836-A8BD-8E9F355EA408.jpeg
    272.9 KB · Views: 236