22.4 forced to work monday?

21Savage

This is what they sent out to us today
Wild. They haven't used the word discipline to us yet but I feel like it's coming.

However, I called out this past Monday and then my center manager hit me with a one day suspension for Cradle usage. No warning letter, nothing. Grieved it, of course and it will be dropped but still crazy how taking a day off on your non-scheduled work day can now put a target on your back.

Wild. They haven't used the word discipline to us yet but I feel like it's coming.

However, I called out this past Monday and then my center manager hit me with a one day suspension for Cradle usage. No warning letter, nothing. Grieved it, of course and it will be dropped but still crazy how taking a day off on your non-scheduled work day can now put a target on your back.
This :censored2: needs to stop right now

SLW

How do we call out in a way to properly cover our asses? I haven't done it yet. Or is dropping anchor a better idea.

tech209

Called my shop steward right away after and was told they had already filed grievance and now they’re is a board meeting with UPS,Union leaders and labor law

also heard from a buddy that they are also trying to canned people for taking their 2 fifteen minute breaks back to back

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
How do we call out in a way to properly cover our asses? I haven't done it yet. Or is dropping anchor a better idea.

It’s not that hard

one hour before your shift starts make a phone call it should go something like this

SLW: This is SLW I won’t be in today
Boss: doesn’t matter what he say’s
SLW: goodbye

Ackerlin

Can somebody guide me on the art of dropping the anchor, I've attempted it, but failed miserably in the attempt of reaching the godly 14 hours.