22.4 positions

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
A Saturday or Sunday, is not a "premium" day.

Unless.... it's a 6th or 7th punch.
1) you can’t possibly believe that. My wife made $7 an hour more to work weekends as a nurse and $7 more to work past 7pm.

2)it’s sure as hell not a discounted day. If members didn’t consider it a premium day than why for so many was working weekend such an issue?

Brownslave688

A Saturday or Sunday, is not a "premium" day.

Unless.... it's a 6th or 7th punch.
1) you can’t possibly believe that. My wife made $7 an hour more to work weekends as a nurse and $7 more to work past 7pm.

2)it’s sure as hell not a discounted day. If members didn’t consider it a premium day than why for so many was working weekend such an issue?

Faceplanted

Do you really want to hash this out again ?

Blame Ron Carey and TDU.... for going back to the late 80's.
It took longer than I expected. All you say is it’s the tdu fault or it’s the members fault for not voting...... every..... single.... time

Meanwhile the union purposefully pushes to make part timers a revolving door so that there will never be a big enough percentage of votes to actually even count and every contract will simply be implemented regardless of how we feel. This has been a systematic plan. The first evidence was when benefits got extended to taking 1 year instead of right after you get seniority. Keep shoving :censored2: contracts down our throats!

Brownslave688

I don’t remember asking for Delivery positions at a reduced rate...
People asked not to work weekends. The union took care of current members problems about working Saturday as far as they are concerned.

They did it by screwing over all future full timers but future full timers are current part timers and they don’t vote. So who cares.

bowhnterdon

A PT Lady I work with signed up for 1 of the 22.4 jobs.She asked how many hours would she be on the road, the Answer? Most likely a lot of it would be in Delivery. She declined...

People asked not to work weekends. The union took care of current members problems about working Saturday as far as they are concerned.

They did it by screwing over all future full timers but future full timers are current part timers and they don’t vote. So who cares.
And now they at least have a 10 year progression before they hit RPCD top rate.