22.4 positions

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Those under 9 dispatches they did about a year ago didn't last very long

My personal opinion is I think they was trying to starve people out a little bit so they wouldn't get on the list

Then they was suprised by how many people actually got on the list
We never had the super easy dispatches I heard about on here. I think we are 90% on the 9.5 list

Brownslave688

Those under 9 dispatches they did about a year ago didn't last very long

My personal opinion is I think they was trying to starve people out a little bit so they wouldn't get on the list

Then they was suprised by how many people actually got on the list
We never had the super easy dispatches I heard about on here. I think we are 90% on the 9.5 list

SameRightsForAll

New hub in Atl is hiring only 22.4s and lots of em.
Local integrad class every week.

So my theory was right that UPS was simply coming up with a lesser paid driver, or essentially rolling back the driver pay rate 20 years while eagerly awaiting the heart attacks of the aging full-time drivers. I hope you remember this every time Hoffa sends one of those fake tabloids showing how popular he is.

Brownslave688

Our 9 hr days are now 8 1/2. That’s how they lowered ours........lol
I did have a few days where they said “just FYI you’re being sent out with a partial route today”

After sending me on calls and other drivers pick ups it normally ended with me saying “just FYI I’ll be over 9.5”

Last time they said I was under dispatched they asked me in the morning if I wanted to go code 5. I told them sure!!! Then worked 9 hrs.........lol
We can only come 05 on good Friday and Christmas Eve. But everyone is so loaded up there not even an option anymore.

I remember one year they asked to work code 05 on Christmas Eve and we all said no. Many people asked for the day off but they made everyone come in. So what did management do?
They cross crossed our routes and everyone was running stuff blind and we all worked about 12 hours

Then they kept sending us messages what's taking you so long ?

I don't know where half of this stuff is bit it's Christmas Eve and we have to deliver it

Lol

Brownslave688

We can only come 05 on good Friday and Christmas Eve. But everyone is so loaded up there not even an option anymore.

I remember one year they asked to work code 05 on Christmas Eve and we all said no. Many people asked for the day off but they made everyone come in. So what did management do?
They cross crossed our routes and everyone was running stuff blind and we all worked about 12 hours

Then they kept sending us messages what's taking you so long ?

I don't know where half of this stuff is bit it's Christmas Eve and we have to deliver it

Lol
I remember always getting off by 3 or so on Xmas eve. Now lucky if it’s 6