22.4 positions

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
That's exactly what it is. Don't sugar coat it with the other BS

Probably the only inside time they will see is on Saturday and Sunday so they don't have to pay preload a 6th or 7th punch.
Just shows the disconnect between members and leadership.

1) don’t call it a combo job when it’s a cheaper driver

2) don’t blame membership because weekend work was at the top of their complaints.

3) how do you propose it?

The company probably Had to leave the room to compose themselves over their excitement.

Just shows the disconnect between members and leadership.

1) don’t call it a combo job when it’s a cheaper driver

2) don’t blame membership because weekend work was at the top of their complaints.

3) how do you propose it?

The company probably Had to leave the room to compose themselves over their excitement.
And the 9.5 list was supposed to be so easy...

They are passing warning letters out like Halloween candy to guys on the list to get them to drop the grievances

Brownslave688

And the 9.5 list was supposed to be so easy...

They are passing warning letters out like Halloween candy to guys on the list to get them to drop the grievances
Yep. Here if guys are on the list and go over by even a min or two and don’t tell them it’s a warning letter.

One guy got caught by an accident on the interstate. Warning letter. One guy had an ambulance blocking the road....warning letter.

Can you guys opt on and off from week to week?

542thruNthru

Yep. Here if guys are on the list and go over by even a min or two and don’t tell them it’s a warning letter.

One guy got caught by an accident on the interstate. Warning letter. One guy had an ambulance blocking the road....warning letter.

They tried this here. At 1130am everyday no matter what I sent a msg saying. "I believe I may be over 9.5 today." They'd ask how much help I needed and I always responded. "I can not accurately answer that question."

That was my response to every question about 9.5

Then we got a new center manager and things changed.

Brownslave688

They tried this here. At 1130am everyday no matter what I sent a msg saying. "I believe I may be over 9.5 today." They'd ask how much help I needed and I always responded. "I can not accurately answer that question."

That was my response to every question about 9.5

Then we got a new center manager and things changed.
They just purposely make :censored2: so much more difficult on purpose.

You can choose not to file I guess

I won't post it here but the number of warning letters given was ridiculous and the amount of grievances was absolutely ridiculous

542thruNthru

They just purposely make :censored2: so much more difficult on purpose.

Yep it's just a intimidation tactic.

I got to the point where when they would send me help I'd give the guy 10 to 15 more stops then I actually needed help with. When their numbers really started hurting. Dispatch finally got the hint and sent me out with what he should have.

Have to play the game at this company. It's sad but true.

Brownslave688

You can choose not to file I guess

I won't post it here but the number of warning letters given was ridiculous and the amount of grievances was absolutely ridiculous
Wow. First words out of their mouth every time someone is over 9.5 and they don’t tell them.

“Do you not care about 9.5? Do we need to take you off the list? If you don’t care about your 9.5 why should we?”

Wow. First words out of their mouth every time someone is over 9.5 and they don’t tell them.

“Do you not care about 9.5? Do we need to take you off the list? If you don’t care about your 9.5 why should we?”
Those under 9 dispatches they did about a year ago didn't last very long

My personal opinion is I think they was trying to starve people out a little bit so they wouldn't get on the list

Then they was suprised by how many people actually got on the list

542thruNthru

Those under 9 dispatches they did about a year ago didn't last very long

My personal opinion is I think they was trying to starve people out a little bit so they wouldn't get on the list

Then they was suprised by how many people actually got on the list

I'm loving watching the show here. 22.4s are working Mondays here. Management is trying to pay them top scale only. Monday is a 22.4s 7th day so they make double time. Many grievances being filed. Can't wait to see the amount of double time they are paying during peak.

I'm loving watching the show here. 22.4s are working Mondays here. Management is trying to pay them top scale only. Monday is a 22.4s 7th day so they make double time. Many grievances being filed. Can't wait to see the amount of double time they are paying during peak.
We don't have any yet but I don't know why? We definitely don't have enough people and peak is coming soon.

22.4 should not be allowed to work on Monday if a RPCD can't bump them in a Saturday

542thruNthru

We don't have any yet but I don't know why? We definitely don't have enough people and peak is coming soon.

22.4 should not be allowed to work on Monday if a RPCD can't bump them in a Saturday

They're not supposed to. Cover Drivers should but the company was trying to get sneaky. The local is laughing because they are paying them $58 an hour instead of a cover driver $28.