22.4 positions

542thruNthru

Is your back yard on fire...

Nope growing nicely actually. Thanks @Wally
20191026_083128.jpg

That~guy

I get every body gives the new guys :censored2: but I have a question if someone is trying to go full time or say a 22.4 in stead of seasonal would a smaller hub or bigger hub be the better bit I know that's hard to answer but thoughts from the guys that have put there time would be accepted thanks

KOG72

I’m full of it
I get every body gives the new guys :censored2: but I have a question if someone is trying to go full time or say a 22.4 in stead of seasonal would a smaller hub or bigger hub be the better bit I know that's hard to answer but thoughts from the guys that have put there time would be accepted thanks
Around here it seems like people move up quicker at the smaller buildings

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star

Larger hubs would probably have a greater number of openings, if you are concerned about getting the job. If you're more concerned with work environment, my vote would be for a smaller location.

KOG72

I’m full of it
I heard about a smaller building in my area where they are about ten drivers short and have already went through everybody in there building.Next step is hiring off the street.