22.4 positions

Article 22.4 b

2. It is the commitment of the parties that RPCDs work a Monday through Friday schedule. To that end the parties agree that all RP- CDs currently working a Tuesday through Saturday schedule will transition to a Monday through Friday schedule as soon as practica- ble, within eighteen (18) months of ratifcation. The Company shall have an additional six (6) months for drivers hired directly into a Tuesday through Saturday schedule.
We still don't have any 22.4 drivers. Lol

Article 22.4 b

2. It is the commitment of the parties that RPCDs work a Monday through Friday schedule. To that end the parties agree that all RP- CDs currently working a Tuesday through Saturday schedule will transition to a Monday through Friday schedule as soon as practica- ble, within eighteen (18) months of ratifcation. The Company shall have an additional six (6) months for drivers hired directly into a Tuesday through Saturday schedule.

April 1,2020 then, if not i can start to file?

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
Uh......nope. The contract was ratified in April 2019 which was then backdated to August 1, 2018, hence the back pay. It will expire July 31, 2023.

Wrong.

Teamsters Ratify Five-Year Contract With UPS

UPS Contract With Teamsters To Be Implemented, Effective April 29, 2019

Teamsters ratify UPS contract despite more 'no' votes than 'yes'

UPS Drivers Voted Down Their Union Contract, But The Teamsters Are Ratifying It Anyway | HuffPost

UPS Union Wants to Revisit Ratified Labor Agreement

UPS and UPS Freight Contract Updates

Teamsters Union Approves UPS Labor Contract—Despite 54% 'No' Vote

Need I continue? Click on the links, you'll see the dates. The one release from UPS is about the contract being implemented, to contrast with all the articles and releases about ratification published in October 2018.

Ugh, so 18 months from april 2019?

Don't listen to him, he's retired and out of the loop.

Last edited:

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Look at the front cover of your contract book. You will see that the effective dates are August 1, 2018 through July 31, 2023.

Did you receive a retro check? Do you have any clue as to how that check was calculated? It was based on all hours worked from 8/1 through the date of ratification.

I may be out of the loop but it appears that I know more than you on this (and probably every other) topic.

Attachments

• UPS_National_Agreement_2018-2023.pdf
    519.6 KB · Views: 207

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
Look at the front cover of your contract book. You will see that the effective dates are August 1, 2018 through July 31, 2023.

Did you receive a retro check? Do you have any clue as to how that check was calculated? It was based on all hours worked from 8/1 through the date of ratification.

I may be out of the loop but it appears that I know more than you on this (and probably every other) topic.

My check was calculated from the 8/1/18 through the dated the contract was implemented.

You don't know the difference between ratification and implementation. While you are looking those up, look up the word delusional, then go see a mental health professional. You're not helping people by giving them wrong information.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
I believe the only things that were retroactive to 8-1-18 were the economic parts of the contract.

Right, they weren't going to go back and make any other changes in regards to what happened before the new changes went into effect. Like they couldn't retroactively change new RPCD's to 22.4's. But the language about moving RPCD's to m-friend states specifically from the date of ratification.

The company knew the language was there, and had plenty of time to set a plan in motion. The only catch to this would have been in the case that the supplements were not ratified within 18 or 24 months, then the new language would not have been implemented in time for that provision to be fulfilled.

But as things played out, UPS has plenty of time to fulfill the provision. Could UPS argue that they need more time, and could the union grant it? I guess, if no RPCD's want to challenge it.

542thruNthru

Don't believe a damn thing this idiot says. He don't know his A from a hole in the ground. He thinks killing cats and driving an Altima makes him cool.

tenor-8.gif