22.4 positions

DOK

Spread the word to all your fellow T-S RPCDs: April 1 for those bumped into T-S and October 1 for those hired into T-S. I'll be doing likewise, but I already know there are a couple drivers in my center who won't file because they prefer T-S.
And also consider, these T-S drivers are probably low on the seniority list. If they get switched to M-friend they may be laid off every Monday, no?

Whither

Scofflaw
And also consider, these T-S drivers are probably low on the seniority list. If they get switched to M-friend they may be laid off every Monday, no?

I would welcome it: no kids, not a big spender. Alas, scheduled 6 day weeks carry on with no end in sight for all us T-S drivers here.

If I was a T-S RPCD who didn't get moved back to M-friend 18 or 24 months after the ratification of the contract, in accordance with the contract, I would be grieving it. Whether or not the Union follows through, or the company does what it agreed to do for once, is up in the air.

I've already explained, and presented evidence for, why it is October 2018. No one has been able to counter with anything better than "Someone told me". The contract was ratified October 2018, the contract states "after ratification". It's easier than apple pie or 2+2 = 4. How it is even being argued in slightest is beyond me.

I talked to my union guy, he told me its October must be moved by.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
I talked to my union guy, he told me its October must be moved by.

If you were hired on into a t-s schedule. Otherwise it's April. If he disagrees, pull out a dictionary and show him the definition of "ratification". If he still disagrees file a grievance if you aren't moved when you are supposed to be. If he refuses to accept the grievance, file a complaint against him with the e-board of your local, then a failure to represent with the NLRB.