22.4 to RPCD in less than 6 months ama

Opening the floor to questions, but the answer is, probably, you will never be RPCD.

You probably haven't even taken the time to read the contract yet have you, smdh.

Thanks to all the brothers filing 9.5's and restarting the Diad-6 10 times a day for the sage advice on here. Never would have figured out how to game this * labyrinth without y'all.

Last edited by a moderator:

SorryLazyPOS

Big Kahuna Burger
Opening the floor to questions, but the answer is, probably, you will never be RPCD.

You probably haven't even taken the time to read the contract yet have you, smdh.

Thanks to all the brothers filing 9.5's and restarting the Diad-6 10 times a day for the sage advice on here. Never would have figured out how to game this retarded labyrinth without y'all.
Yes

542thruNthru

Thanks to all the brothers filing 9.5's and restarting the Diad-6 10 times a day for the sage advice on here. Never would have figured out how to game this retarded labyrinth without y'all.
I'm confused. Questions about what?

Hot Carl

Took me 10 months. Got bumped up this time last year. Could have had my own route this week too, but it was a trainer so I passed. Holding out for bid coverage.

Shift Inhibit

He who laughs last didn't get it.
7E46652E-B3E6-420F-AA13-388F5DFF1960.gif

Hot Carl

We have a unique situation going on where RPCD's are retiring and 22.4's are quitting, haha.
Yeah the guys on the ass end of the 22.4s list are still dropping like flies here. Can’t take the bull:censored2:, the long hours, the harassment. Or they get fired for dumb :censored2: and don’t even try to fight it.