truckofdreams

22.4 have now bump all rpcd from delivering e am work. We have all started to file in my building saying it been our work for last 22 years. And it’s needs to stay will rpcd any one have any thoughts?

truckofdreams

What language are you using, to argue that point ?
They are letting them work Before we clock in then are laying off rpcd and making them double shift in the building. 22.4 are they to relive us after we already started working. Not before. They are also letting them run full routes we have all starting filing because most are now working 10 plus hours and the drivers that want the ot that are not on the 9.5 list are getting sent home at 8 hours. We are all filing and now are just waiting to see what happens we are in the southern supplement.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
They are letting them work Before we clock in then are laying off rpcd and making them double shift in the building. 22.4 are they to relive us after we already started working. Not before. They are also letting them run full routes we have all starting filing because most are now working 10 plus hours and the drivers that want the ot that are not on the 9.5 list are getting sent home at 8 hours. We are all filing and now are just waiting to see what happens we are in the southern supplement.

what are you filing on you’re only guaranteed 8 hours per day

542thruNthru

I don't see anywhere in the southern that states 22.4s are to start after RPCDs or that they are there to relieve you.

I also don't see where it says they cant run full routes.

I'm just a little confused is all. I understand the filing for extra work but that's a tricky one also.

Mugarolla

Light 'em up!
I don't see anywhere in the southern that states 22.4s are to start after RPCDs or that they are there to relieve you.

I also don't see where it says they cant run full routes.

I'm just a little confused is all. I understand the filing for extra work but that's a tricky one also.

I'm also a little confused.

He also said that 22.4's are starting earlier than RPCD's, and then they are laying off RPCD's

They can't do that..

Brown287

Im not the Mail Man!
READ YOUR CONTRACT! Every supplement has specifics to its area.

In NorCal 22.4’s not only can not replace RPCD’s for EAM’s but unless they are “pre-load drive” they can’t start till 9am and they must either work T-S or W-Sun.

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
The extra work that is being offered before start time And work being taken off to give them 14 hours and the rpcd just 8 hours

"Extra work" has been defined, as work that is unplanned or unscheduled.

Are you in a RTW state ?

Hate to break it to you but this is just the new reality now.

They have a cheaper option why would they give RPCD more than their guarantee?

For the IBT;

It's damned if you do.... damned if you don't.

Behind Health & Welfare and Pension, excessive OT was the next biggest concern.

The problem was fixed, and people still complain.

PT Car Washer

Are you in a RTW state ?

For the IBT;

The problem was not fixed. Just moved to another group of Union delivery drivers.

sandwich

The resident gearhead

Are you in a RTW state ?

For the IBT;

My only complaint is that my days have not been cut down to 8 hours yet.

that, and the 22.4 is a crock of $*** sell out. Excessive overtime was the big issue, they could have just hired more drivers.

but instead Hoffa and all the rest of the mouth breathers created a position that not only doesn’t fix excessive o.t. For the new position, it screws over long time drivers. Great job ibt leadership. I’m sure they know their days are numbered.