24/7 operations

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
The 24 hour operation is aimed at two ports in California. I don’t think this is a National agreement.
It’s actually an agreement to offload our freight during off peak times.

Which if they’re unloading stuff all night I don’t see what difference it makes.

But uncle joe also mentioned negotiating with the trucking industry so they could move more product. I would assume that means lifting hours regulations.

I hate to see this at anytime but a Democrat president essentially saying screw the workers. Just work them more is very disheartening to see.

Swanson

Henry Swanson's my name, and excitement's my game.

Which if they’re unloading stuff all night I don’t see what difference it makes.

But uncle joe also mentioned negotiating with the trucking industry so they could move more product. I would assume that means lifting hours regulations.

I hate to see this at anytime but a Democrat president essentially saying screw the workers. Just work them more is very disheartening to see.
Union Joe would never do such a thing

Swanson

Henry Swanson's my name, and excitement's my game.
The 24 hour operation is aimed at two ports in California. I don’t think this is a National agreement.
The 3am to 8am shift that is being added will have little if any productivity,that's why it was eliminated about 7 years ago

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.

Unless we’re gonna start delivering packages round the clock what difference will it make?

Analbumcover

ControlPkgs

Why? The Democratic Party doesn't give two :censored2:s about middle-class workers. They care about allowing millions of immigrants in, mandatory vaccines and what bathroom you can use depending on what gender you feel like being that day.

The most interaction Lunchbox Joe has with his union constituency is playing golf with the NEA.

Netsua 3:16

AND THAT’S THE BOTTOM LINE
Shoot. I’ll take the eam RPCD shift, thank you very much. 6am -3pm, then the youngin takes over til 11:30. Sounds great guys