Negotiations

Non liberal

You pulled the family card, so will I. My grandfather smoked 2 packs of lucky strikes every day. If you aren't familiar, unfiltered shorties. My grandmother never smoked in her life. Dead at 60 from heart failure. It does affect others.
Besides pot is 4times as bad for you as smoking ciggarettes. Imagine how old she would have been if he smoked pot instead of tobacco.

Karma...

Getting rid of the 22.4 jobs and give us an extra paid holiday with Martin Luther King Day I'm sure costs a lot of money

Yes everyone needs money to live on and raises are important but you also have to look at the benefits.

Little company pay enough money so we have free healthcare still?
Did they offered increase the pension?
Those are all very important
all good... I think the pension amounts are up to the teamsters.......I may be wrong

Non liberal

She'd probably still be alive.
Wtf are you even talking about? 4x as bad.
It’s actually 5x as bad now. When I was in high school it was 4x as bad. One joint does as much damage to your lungs as smoking 5cigarettes. So no, she would still be alive if second hand smoke is indeed what caused her heart failure, sorry. Pot being healthy for you is a totally fabricated lie. It may help with medicinal issues but not everyday use. It would do more harm then good.

KearsargeCoop

Baseball, dart board
It’s actually 5x as bad now. When I was in high school it was 4x as bad. One joint does as much damage to your lungs as smoking 5cigarettes. So no, she would still be alive if second hand smoke is indeed what caused her heart failure, sorry. Pot being healthy for you is a totally fabricated lie. It may help with medicinal issues but not everyday use. It would do more harm then good.
Lol where are you getting this data

Doubleparkedrunner

Oooookaaay
I have no love for the CDC, but according to them it does.View attachment 437920
After the last couple years , i wouldnt trust the CDC to water my plants , let alone tell me what to do healthwise.

They are so untrustworthy , if they started trying to convince me oxygen was the lifeblood of my existence , id probably be scared to ever take another breath.

I'm now seriously wondering whether cigarettes may be the key to eternal life after reading their warnings.

Almost Everything they spew is a flat out lie.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Data?! We don’t need no stinking data!
IMG_4799.gif

Non liberal

After the last couple years , i wouldnt trust the CDC to water my plants , let alone tell me what to do healthwise.

They are so untrustworthy , if they started trying to convince me oxygen was the lifeblood of my existence , id probably be scared to ever take another breath.

I'm now seriously wondering whether cigarettes may be the key to eternal life after reading their warnings.

Almost Everything they spew is a flat out lie.
That is hillarious, but sadly the truth

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS

You a Dr. Or did you stay in a holiday inn express last night

Non liberal

You a Dr. Or did you stay in a holiday inn express last night
no not a dr. I just paid attention in health class, and enjoy a little common sense. I mean if she died of second hand smoke from ciggarettes, and smoking a joint is 5-20x more harmful to your lungs then ciggarettes… see where I’m going with this?