Negotiations

HarryWarden

It just doesn’t matter, I didn’t read it wrong. Doesn’t matter for how long. If it can spread to a non user then it shouldn’t be legalized. Like I said, all that aside, it is extremely bad for you, and would cost our health system so much money needlessly.
Now your argument is it would cost our health system needlessly? So we should ban alcohol and cigarettes than right? Junk food?
Come on man

Remember this all started from you saying republicans wanted personal freedoms lol, we’re talking about weed…

But I think we should end this, I showed you the data and you’re choosing to ignore so no need to further spam this thread

KearsargeCoop

Baseball, dart board
Tobacco doesn’t affect anyone else but the user
Oooookaaay
I have no love for the CDC, but according to them it does.
Screenshot_20230714-220249.png

KearsargeCoop

Baseball, dart board
Tobacco doesn’t affect anyone else but the user
You pulled the family card, so will I. My grandfather smoked 2 packs of lucky strikes every day. If you aren't familiar, unfiltered shorties. My grandmother never smoked in her life. Dead at 60 from heart failure. It does effect others.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Now your argument is it would cost our health system needlessly? So we should ban alcohol and cigarettes than right? Junk food?
Come on man

Remember this all started from you saying republicans wanted personal freedoms lol, we’re talking about weed…

But I think we should end this, I showed you the data and you’re choosing to ignore so no need to further spam this thread
You're the guy who posted on here last year that you failed a drug test at work after smoking pot at a party with your supervisor, right?

Honestly buddy, the more you talk, the less I care about how much money part timers make.

Just stop.

Non liberal

You pulled the family card, so will I. My grandfather smoked 2 packs of lucky strikes every day. If you aren't familiar, unfiltered shorties. My grandmother never smoked in her life. Dead at 60 from heart failure. It does effect others.
Yes, but I said immediate effects. Like making you high then you go drive home and kill someone else.