25 FEEDER DRIVERS....

Johney

Already did. No one has heard of 25 members getting fired. I found one reliable source who said FOUR 804 guys got fired for something similar. That's pretty far off from 25.
The OP should go back to whoever sold him this BS, and get his FACTs straight.
The railyard I go to feeds 4 centers,3 large and even when the train is 3 hours late there isn't 25 drivers there. This guy is so full of :bsbullf:it's funny.

FACT

Box Ox

latest

Not sure the exact number but from what I heard it was 5 from 804 and 7 to 11 from 177. They all pull Preloads loads from Stratford back to local 177 and 804 bldgs. Can't really say much more... It's a ongoing investigation.

anHOURover

I seem to remember 250 fired on TS's watch. TS might not be able to have any office in the near future. BTW....I didn't know you moved th Local 804. You work in Phila., stay there.
brother I visit buildings all over the country. My fliers are all over !!
FACT

Last edited:

anHOURover

I've heard nothing of this, and Stratford is in our area.
Hell, I've parked at that Dunkins. Can't fit 25 trucks there, but I suppose 25 guys could have walked there from the building. (If you could find 25 Feeder guys who'd want to).
I'll find out tonight.
Looks like you are wrong again.

Last edited by a moderator:

anHOURover

Sure you do.
1.There's no way they'd fire that many feeder drivers as the effect it would have on operations would kill them.
2.There's no way 25 feeder drivers could ever be at the same DD at the same time, so you're being fed :bsbullf: just like you're posting.
3.If by chance they were there why can't they be on meal?
#1 I post the facts
#2 I post the facts
#3 I post the facts
You'll see who's posting facts and who's posting BS

anHOURover

Already did. No one has heard of 25 members getting fired. I found one reliable source who said FOUR 804 guys got fired for something similar. That's pretty far off from 25.
The OP should go back to whoever sold him this BS, and get his FACTs straight.

As you can see my post has validity!
As you can see some were from 804 and some were from their neighbors in 177
I provided a lot more facts than you on this
You called it all bs and I'm proving you wrong

Last edited by a moderator:

anHOURover

Not sure the exact number but from what I heard it was 5 from 804 and 7 to 11 from 177. They all pull Preloads loads from Stratford back to local 177 and 804 bldgs. Can't really say much more... It's a ongoing investigation.
Thanks for showing my post has some validity. I don't know how many times I must remind these sluggers that I post the facts.

anHOURover

As you can see
Dunkin is at the gate of ups.
I can tell you the new dm from ny drove to Stratford Ct was watching the dunkin lot.
He found many drivers on CENTRAL SORT at dunkin. He also found many who were falsifying their status in the ivis as they were visiting dunkin.
I request apologies to all who said my "story" was bs. I told you all that I post the facts.
FACT

Attachments

• IMG_3668.jpg
    IMG_3668.jpg
    233.5 KB · Views: 220

brownIEman

I hope this is not true. Sitting at a Dunkin Donuts on the clock while falsifying timecard data in IVIS? If true that is just sad.

That's a really crappy way to throw away a feeder career.

Inthegame

Fired from local 804.
New division manager drove up to Stratford Connecticut and caught 25 guys in the Dukin donuts. Can we please have Timmy back? FACT
Not sure the exact number but from what I heard it was 5 from 804 and 7 to 11 from 177. They all pull Preloads loads from Stratford back to local 177 and 804 bldgs.
So this guy has a total of maybe 16 and most are from L177. You're not very accurate with your FACTS.
I request apologies to all who said my "story" was bs. I told you all that I post the facts.
FACT
Then request apologies FROM all, Einstein.

We realize English is a second language to you (gibberish is your first) but at least use proper verbiage when you attempt touchdown dances.

I hope this is not true. Sitting at a Dunkin Donuts on the clock while falsifying timecard data in IVIS? If true that is just sad.

That's a really crappy way to throw away a feeder career.
I can tell you this... They where not at the Dunkin Donuts. It seems like the company was the Problem on this one. Can't say much then that...

anHOURover

So this guy has a total of maybe 16 and most are from L177. You're not very accurate with your FACTS.
Then request apologies FROM all, Einstein.

We realize English is a second language to you (gibberish is your first) but at least use proper verbiage when you attempt touchdown dances.
Hey slugger
You knew nothing before this post FACT
BECAUSE OF MY POST NOW KNOW that ABOUT 25 feeders drivers were fired because of a new manager who was doing surveillance on them at dunkin. FACT
START BRINGING SOMETHING TO THE TABLE SLUGGER
FACT