25 FEEDER DRIVERS....

anHOURover

Fired from local 804.
New division manager drove up to Stratford Connecticut and caught 25 guys in the Dukin donuts. Can we please have Timmy back? FACT

BrownMonk

Old fart Package Car Driver
Fired from local 804.
New division manager drove up to Stratford Connecticut and caught 25 guys in the Dukin donuts. Can we please have Timmy back? FACT

I seem to remember 250 fired on TS's watch. TS might not be able to have any office in the near future. BTW....I didn't know you moved th Local 804. You work in Phila., stay there.

anHOURover

I seem to remember 250 fired on TS's watch. TS might not be able to have any office in the near future. BTW....I didn't know you moved th Local 804. You work in Phila., stay there.
Brother
Did you see one of my fliers yet? They are coming to your hub also !! Be on the lookout slugger

over9five

Staff member
I've heard nothing of this, and Stratford is in our area.
Hell, I've parked at that Dunkins. Can't fit 25 trucks there, but I suppose 25 guys could have walked there from the building. (If you could find 25 Feeder guys who'd want to).
I'll find out tonight.

Johney

Hey slugger
I post all the facts.
FACT
Sure you do.
1.There's no way they'd fire that many feeder drivers as the effect it would have on operations would kill them.
2.There's no way 25 feeder drivers could ever be at the same DD at the same time, so you're being fed :bsbullf: just like you're posting.
3.If by chance they were there why can't they be on meal?

over9five

Staff member
Please do.

Slugger.
Already did. No one has heard of 25 members getting fired. I found one reliable source who said FOUR 804 guys got fired for something similar. That's pretty far off from 25.
The OP should go back to whoever sold him this BS, and get his FACTs straight.

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
Already did. No one has heard of 25 members getting fired. I found one reliable source who said FOUR 804 guys got fired for something similar. That's pretty far off from 25.
The OP should go back to whoever sold him this BS, and get his FACTs straight.

Fired from local 804.

From the OP.

Seems we may have 21 members in the wind somewhere?