25 FEEDER DRIVERS....

Johney

Looks like you are wrong again
How can there be 25 drivers waiting on loads from that small of a building all at one time? You're looking more like the ringmaster. Besides I've waited on sortdown loads with plenty of drivers in a breakroom for well over an hour,so what's the difference?

anHOURover

Seems like hourover is mostly right. 18...25... still a bunch of guys out.
How can there be 25 drivers waiting on loads from that small of a building all at one time? You're looking more like the ringmaster. Besides I've waited on sortdown loads with plenty of drivers in a breakroom for well over an hour,so what's the difference?
brother you obviously have no clue what's going on. Just sit back and watch the facts come out instead of claiming my post was full of BS !
Sit back and watch I said
FACt

upschuck

One is on property, other is off property?

Johney

One is on property, other is off property?
That could be....if it is true. I still would find it hard to believe a division manager risking his/her operations by firing that many feeder drivers for waiting on loads, unless they all were really,really missing their pull times by being there..

Faceplanted

That could be....if it is true. I still would find it hard to believe a division manager risking his/her operations by firing that many feeder drivers for waiting on loads, unless they all were really,really missing their pull times by being there..
Gotta make an example.

UnconTROLLed

perfection
When other people's dishonesty moves you up the seniority list.

frabz-its-a-celebration-bitches-e344aa.jpg

Inthegame

It was obviously a massive firing spree by a guy who wants to show you he's the New sheriff in town! Whether it's 18 or 30 it's a massive move
Now you're learning. That should have been your thread title, although "massive" is a bit heavy being L804 already had the infamous 250 firing.